what is making me fart?

Bonnie R.
on 9/8/10 7:16 am - Stratford, CT
Oy.  I'm going to chase myself out of the house!  Never mind my poor husband and my brother-in-law.   This is what I ate today:

2 scoop chocolate Champion Whey Stack shake
2 scoop fuzzy navel Nectar shake
5 or 6 bites of chicken salad--only made with mayo and chicken
Atkins chocolate peanut carmel bar (threw out the box so I can't see how many tols are in it)
Starbucks large ice coffee with sugar free caramel, 1/2 and 1/2, splenda

started getting farty right before I ate this, I think, but I also had a chicken salad sandwich on bread I KNOW doesn't make me gassy.  

I think I need to invest in candles, despite my husbands aversion to them.

happychick
on 9/8/10 7:37 am - Canada
I'm guessing it's the 'tols' in the Atkins bar or the caramel in your coffee.  Those little buggers get me every time!

Mickie

Hey Jules
on 9/8/10 7:48 am
Sometimes I will get gassy during the evening on the days right before my period. Nothing I have eaten will have triggered it. It took me awhile to figure this out and I was going crazy trying to figure out what was the offending food!

brokenwings.jpg image by heyjules77

5'8", 150cm C.C. - HW 289/SW 275/CW 150/GW 164      I  my DS!!!

Bonnie R.
on 9/8/10 8:11 am - Stratford, CT
 I tend to only have gas in the evening anyway, but this started WAY earlier than normal.  I just got over my period so I don't think that would be it--then again, my period has been a bit unpredictable lately.

Batwingsman
on 9/8/10 5:33 pm - Garland, TX
  < hijack >

dang, Jules ..  you look like a high-fashion model now ..         Great job!  

Frank talk about the DS / "All I ever wanted to be was thin, like that Rolling Stones dude ... "

HW/461 LW/251 GW/189 CW/274 (yep, a DS semi-failure - it happens :-( )

(deactivated member)
on 9/8/10 7:55 am
Starbucks always makes me fart.

I also farted my way through a 5# tub of Champion Whey Stack..lol\

Michele
Bonnie R.
on 9/8/10 8:09 am - Stratford, CT
 oh no!  and I love this shake (and Starbucks)--but I did just start drinking it and have 5 lbs to go through.  Uh oh. I won't drink Champion tomorrow but I will drink Starbucks and we'll see how it goes.  Next day I'll skip Starbucks.  
mittenfarm
on 9/8/10 9:09 am - County Line, MI
Any whey based proteins or any carbs, even good ones, even in small amounts make me fart. Today I have done a protein ONLY day in an effort to get all the crap out of my system as I have been attacked by the carb monster badly over the past few weeks. And guess what-no carbs today.....not one little fart!
-Wanda

Highest -380  Surgery- 345     Goal- 150   Current-150     5 ft. 8 in.

NoreenRT
on 9/8/10 10:48 am - Warner Robins, GA
i have come to believe that breathing, will give me farts.

i have elminated everything to the point of nothing by mouth after 10 pm an still have farts on an empty tummy at 11:00 the next day. no vites, only water.

but it's all good and with the weight loss, sooooo worth it.

Noreen  HW 352 / SW 324 / CW 175/ LW/ 148 / GW 150   (achieved Aug 14 '11)

J G.
on 9/8/10 3:41 pm
Noreen, I heard on Dr Oz that it can take up  to 3 days for stuff you move through you.  Great, huh?
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 1082 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 9 replies · 1256 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 512 views