Looking for other DSers who had Dr. Roslin

Sonia S.
on 7/14/11 11:09 am - Queens, NY
I'm searching for others who had their DS done by Dr. Mitchell S. Roslin. I know there is at least one group that meets once in a while to have lunch or dinner, and there's a group on facebook I've been trying to join since I was told about it in early June, where they have chats and schedule get togethers, but have been unable to find a way to be added to that group. Maybe someone will know how I can be added. It would be great to be able to talk with, meet and get together with other DSers.

Also, I wish Dr. Rostlin had a website where it was easy for his patients to post pictures and their success story, as well as a wayh to contact those patients without having to hunt them down here on this website.

Sonia

mel1964
on 7/15/11 12:49 am
why not start with the support group, they are meeting on 7/21, you can call lenox hill to get the details, you can speak to the nutritionist and she may be able to help you meet other dsers if you would like. i have not joined the facebook group yet. lenox hill does have a website for the bariatric services, just go to the lenox hill website. i am not sure how far along you are in the process but the staff there will put you in contact of who you should contact first and let you know the other meeting dates for the support group. good luck

blondegal
on 7/15/11 11:46 am - CT
I had Roslin.  I went to NWH (not Lenox Hill).  I don't travel there for the support groups.  I have gotten on the general FB site - OH FAMILY, but do not know of one that is exclusive for his patients. 

The FB page is OH DS Family.  I requested to be added a few days later I was.

Hope that helps.  I am FB foolish, so I can't help other than that. 
Frostbite25
on 7/16/11 8:08 am, edited 7/16/11 8:08 am
 This is the Lenox Hill WLS Group. (If you are interested in joining that one)

77Th and Lexington

WLS: Total lost 260 lbs - 03/14/11 Duodenal Switch with Dr. Mitchel Roslin
PS: 02/10/14 LBL w/ Anchor cut, Long Thigh Lift, Arm Lift, Breast Lift with Dr. Francisco Sauceda

Dr. Sauceda's Patient Group - Click here to Join

Melissa Mermaid
on 7/16/11 9:27 am - Westbury, NY
He's a rock star...my surgery was 11/19/2004... check back in my entries and read about it... You couldn't be in more skilled hands. His website: http://www.nycbariatrics.com/default ... Good luck!

& {{{HUGS}}} &  Dare to dream & have the courage to act.  Success is yours with persistence and believing you deserve it.  melissamermaid.com (c) 2004-2013

mquirkygirl
on 7/16/11 9:48 am, edited 7/16/11 9:51 am - New York City, NY
Roslin was my surgeon.  He also repaired a Petersen's defect 18 months post-op.  I've since changed my care to Pomp, but I won't get into why.  Long story.

You'll be in good hands. 

ETA:  Sorry, just realized you're post op. 

5'10", HW: 326/SW: 280/CW: 181/Goal: 165

jass28
on 7/16/11 11:36 am - A Town, NJ
Sonia not sure if you remember me but we met before your surgery and then after. Last time I saw you was when I had my son Liam and brought him to o e of our get togethers. How have you been?

339/318.6/125/155/165
SW/SW/LW/CW/GW      
Revision from Lapband to DS and Had healthy post-op baby, LOVE MY DS!

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 310 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 775 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 258 views