Amy's Post-Op

Scott B.
on 5/20/08 1:50 pm - Caldwell, ID
My wife Christeen and I saw Amy (brwilkin) this evening in the hospital and she's looking well and feeling great.  Just thought I'd post an update while I was here to let everyone know.  She's in room 6001 at St. Luke's in Boise and she would enjoy any and all calls I'm sure. 
(deactivated member)
on 5/23/08 6:48 am - ID
I went to see her as well. She is a very sweet and nice person. The best of wishes are sent  her way. I am so happy for her and hope that she is feeling like she is ready to tackle the world soon!
brwilkin
on 5/23/08 10:46 am - Jerome, ID
Hey everyone, I am alive and kicking (well not so much kicking but you know what I mean)

Wow, its hard to get used to these protein drinks! I have finally found one I like (wonderslim) but it took awhile!

Also, I have found that my Bariatric Advantage Chocolate calcium citrate I can't stomach, and I bought 3 bottles of them, dumb me. I just can't keep them down so $75 down the tubes, it sucks. Oh well, next time I'll learn to sample out before I go all gungho. I was thinking I'd try to sell them to someone on OH or support group for $10 a bottle or so just to recoup some of my money, since I only used 2 tablets out of one bottle and the other two are sealed. UGHH. If you know anyone that might want them, let me know!

I appreciate Scott, Christeen, and Heather for all visiting me in the hospital and keeping me company, giving me pointers, etc. You are all so sweet! I'm trying to walk, walk, walk, but find I'm very tired. Doc says this is from combination of just having surgery and such lower calories, but I'm hanging in there.

This portion thing? Wow, I didn't realize how MUCH I was really eating. When you have to measure out each ounce it really shows you. I can't get all my protein in, I'm trying, just having a hard time with it, I'm up to about 25 now I think and doc said lowest should be 40, so I'm working on it! Anyway, thought I'd give you all a shout out and a thank you and I'll be on more in the coming days when I can keep myself from falling asleep midsentence. Here's to our health!

Amy

Most Active