Help

2zresq
on 10/2/08 7:41 am
Hello all, I have been trying to get surgery for some time now! I have insurance that will help cover sosts, I am looking for a surgeon hopefully closer to home (Idaho), can anybody help me out.. I would like to get this moving would liked to of had this done yesterday!!!
Sarah T.
on 10/5/08 1:28 am - twin falls, ID
Tiff tells all
on 10/9/08 7:33 am - Ewa Beach, HI
RNY on 05/21/19
What area of Idaho are you in?

I actually chose to fly to Denver and will have my surgery in 5 more days- Yeah!

The reason I choose Dr. Thomas brown in Denver is I'm cash pay and it is almost 10,000 cheaper than anywhere around here.

Good luck!

Tiff

Current MD- Dr. Mikami, Honolulu Hawaii

Lapband 14cc AP Lg in 2008- slipped and removed 2016 -VSG July 21, 2016-dx Gerd

** RNY Revision 05/21/2019 **

"A few drops of hope can water and nourish our garden" - Jean M

Kristy R.
on 10/17/08 2:11 pm - Payette, ID
Hello, my name is Kristy and I had RNY with Dr. W. Christain Oakley in Boise Idaho and I am doing fantastic, Oct 23.08 will be my 1 year out of surgery if you have any questions feel free to leave me a message....Good Luck Kristy

zoomomma
on 11/14/08 5:35 pm - Hazelton, ID
My dr is Dr. Korn in Boise. There are some in Pocatello and Idaho Falls, also.
kunkelm
on 12/19/08 6:24 pm - boise, ID
I had my surgery done by Oakley in Boise as well. I love his office and have done great this far. Couldnt ask for a better Dr or staff. I agree he can be arrogant, but he does know his stuff and very straight forward, which I personally like.
 Best of luck to you and your future. Its a crazy journey, but one well worth it.
Most Active