Hello fellow Hoosiers!

Jenners
on 3/18/11 11:20 am - Indianapolis, IN
I'm new!  I need friends.  How is everyone?  I'm hoping to get surgery within the next couple months, now that I've lost my required 10%    I can't wait!
karasjourney25
on 3/18/11 1:13 pm - IN
 Hello! friends are good to have on this journey. I'm doing ok, you? congrats on loosing the 10%

http://www.youtube.com/karasjourney    
Jenners
on 3/19/11 11:28 am - Indianapolis, IN

Thanks!  I'm doing good, just trying to stay on track so I don't accidentally gain any until the surgery LOL.  I'm glad there is an Indiana message board, I can almost smell the corn on here 

~*~JEN~*~     

HW: 406   SW: 358   CW: 231      
Deb G.
on 3/19/11 11:22 pm - Seymour, IN
Hello, You are staring out on a great journey. I wish you well and great success. I am 6 years out and glad I made the journey. I had a great doctor who I still see when things get tough. The more years you are out the harder it gets. At least for me. I know you can do it. Keep up the great work. I will be praying for you in the next few months up to your surgery and after.
God Bless, Debbie
Mandaly
on 3/20/11 8:58 am - IN
 Hi,

We all need friends! Having friends that know whats going on and understands the path we have chosen to take is wonderful. I suggest you try to go to some of the support groups in your area. Depending on who you are having your surgery through, they are all over the state. 

Congrats on the 10%, its hard to lose weight on our own, if it were easy, we wouldnt be getting the surgery! 

severman
on 3/21/11 7:52 am - Indianapolis, IN
 Congrats on your decision to start a life long journey and the 10%!  Hopefully you won't have to wait long for your surgery.  Just keep up the good job and maybe you will continue to lose more before surgery.  I love your surgeon, she is awesome!  She performed a couple of surgeries on me and saved my life!  This website is a great support system.  

I am 8 years post op and still use the support to lose weight I joined from steroids.  

Best of luck!

Stephanie E
Most Active
Recent Topics