Plastic Surgeons

Click
on 6/14/03 4:53 pm
I'm excited to say that I can begin my PS search for my parachutes (aka saggy arms) and breasts and am asking for your help. I figure my tummy can wait until I'm closer to goal. There's only one surgeon listed under Kansas surgeons, so who all have you used? I'd like to hear the good, the bad, and the OMG don't walk run from such and such person experiences. I'm beginning my search and would like to schedule more than one consult. I am contacting Dr. Rast in KCMO but would like at least one other PS to consult with. I live in Western Kansas and know that traveling will probably be a must so Kansas, Oklahoma, Colorado and Missouri are options, although I'm not willing to go much further than KC area for Missouri side. Thanks in advance! If you would prefer to e-mail me directly please do so at: [email protected]. Thanks in advance!
jan M.
on 6/26/03 3:14 am - hutchinson, ks
Hi, I live in Hutchinson, KS and I went to Dr. Rast. On 3/31/03 he did an abdominoplasty, breast reduction and some lipo on my knee area. Then on 5/12/03 he did brachioplasty and more lipo on my knee area. I really do like him. I also went to a consult with a surgeon in Wichita, but the thing they wanted to talk the most about was money and paying up front. Dr. Rast's, nurse, Sharon, is also terrific.
Most Active
Recent Topics
SUPPORT GROUPS
KansasPrincess · 1 replies · 6516 views
Insurance Help.
tj91116 · 1 replies · 6419 views
Who is your primary doctor?
kw0299 · 8 replies · 7871 views
UHC Community Plan (KS Medicaid)?
kw0299 · 0 replies · 6904 views