How's Dawn

jan M.
on 10/2/03 7:02 am - hutchinson, ks
I haven't been on the website for over a month and have missed the support group meetings, so I'm ignorant on more than usual. How's Dawn Kortz doing?
Deanna_K
on 10/2/03 7:46 am - Sandy, OR
JAN!!!!! YOU ARE ALIVE!!!!!! I've missed you at the meetings...I've been thinking about hollering at you to see how YOU are and here you are at last!!! Dawn is doing really good..she's lost like 35+lbs and is back at work. Are you going to the party on the 12th in J.C.???? Let me know how you are...BIG HUGS Deanna
Dawn K.
on 10/3/03 12:14 am - Hendersonville, TN
Hey Jan! I am sorry I haven't emailed you! I am doing great. Sometimes I wonder if Dr. Stevens really performed the surgery!! I know I have this super scar and all but I don't feel very much different otherwise! I have lost 35# but haven't lost anything in the past week but I am sure this is normal and things will kick back in soon enough! I guess the only thing I am really struggling with is not drinking before and after meals for the required amount of time. I am getting better at it but it sure is a constant struggle! I am planning on attending the reunion in JC on the 12th so hopefully i'll see you there. Sorry I didn't post earlier to let you know how I was doing but I don't have a computer at home and I just came back to work on Tuesday! Thanks for your concern! Talk to ya soon, Dawn
Most Active
Recent Topics
SUPPORT GROUPS
KansasPrincess · 1 replies · 6563 views
Insurance Help.
tj91116 · 1 replies · 6464 views
Who is your primary doctor?
kw0299 · 8 replies · 7926 views
UHC Community Plan (KS Medicaid)?
kw0299 · 0 replies · 6958 views