Where's Wendell?

(deactivated member)
on 6/7/07 3:53 am, edited 6/7/07 3:56 am - Big Sky Country, ID
Susan, Wendell did not block you.  He deleted almost all of his profile for reasons of his own...you cant view his profile and I can't either..that is how upset this PM made him.  The rest of his profile has been made private to EVERYONE right now, so please don't take offense. Dee
(deactivated member)
on 6/6/07 1:14 pm, edited 6/6/07 1:34 pm - Big Sky Country, ID
Hi there, Wendell is fine and doing well.  He has been extremely busy.  He has chosen to block his profile for the time being...work in progress.  We are also opting to use the block feature, although I'm certain he is not using it on his friends.  The board has become a happier place because of this feature, and that is sad in a way, but wonderful in other ways.  I will be sure and send a message to Wendell that you missed. him.  He is going to be happy to hear that.  As with a lot of people he has chosen to keep his profile to himself...me I'm keeping mine available because before long I plan on updating pictures.  I'm extremely proud of this journey..just have to have Wendell help me with the new digital camera to get it working right :)  Wendell hasen't left the board...he worked all day at the food bank and used up lots and lots of energy.  Kudos to him for giving so much time to charity and helping others.  It is hard work and most definitely exercise.  He also has been getting up early mornings to go fishing.  He won't leave..not now that we have the "block" feature..sadly it has proven to be the next best thing to heaven for us...no more digs and no more arguing...life is good. Take care, Dee
(deactivated member)
on 6/7/07 11:21 am - Aberdeen, WA
On June 6, 2007 at 8:14 PM Pacific Time, tomorrowsdream wrote:
Hi there, Wendell is fine and doing well.  He has been extremely busy.  He has chosen to block his profile for the time being...work in progress.  We are also opting to use the block feature, although I'm certain he is not using it on his friends.  The board has become a happier place because of this feature, and that is sad in a way, but wonderful in other ways.  I will be sure and send a message to Wendell that you missed. him.  He is going to be happy to hear that.  As with a lot of people he has chosen to keep his profile to himself...me I'm keeping mine available because before long I plan on updating pictures.  I'm extremely proud of this journey..just have to have Wendell help me with the new digital camera to get it working right :)  Wendell hasen't left the board...he worked all day at the food bank and used up lots and lots of energy.  Kudos to him for giving so much time to charity and helping others.  It is hard work and most definitely exercise.  He also has been getting up early mornings to go fishing.  He won't leave..not now that we have the "block" feature..sadly it has proven to be the next best thing to heaven for us...no more digs and no more arguing...life is good. Take care, Dee
Not quite... i worked at the food bank AFTER the morning fishing, and BEFORE the evening fishing!
(deactivated member)
on 6/7/07 11:38 am - Big Sky Country, ID
I said you worked at the food bank silly :)  I told them you deserve some time to go fishing after all your hard work...and of course you catch all those beautiful fish and you won't share.  I never thought to mention "stingy" :) Dee
GrannyLaLa
on 6/6/07 2:37 pm - South,, AR
I saw yesterday that his profile was in black letters meaning he put it into private mode which blocks everyone from reading it.

Glitter Text

(deactivated member)
on 6/7/07 11:19 am - Aberdeen, WA
On June 6, 2007 at 7:51 PM Pacific Time, Susan C. wrote:
Chelle, he's on my friend's list, but I can't open his profile.  I don't know if that means he's just not on, or he's no longer here.  I'm not sure I like the "block" feature.  I don't intend to block anybody, I can't say that I find anyone here that offensive. 
It means somebody was being very rude, and so I made my profile private, that's all.
(deactivated member)
on 6/6/07 12:45 pm, edited 6/6/07 12:46 pm - Hillsville, VA
He's probably out at one of those food banks. He sure likes to talk about 'em, so maybe he's spending his evenings/night there too.
Chelle B.
on 6/6/07 12:49 pm
Jenelle
on 6/7/07 8:29 am - Victoria, Canada
I think Wendells volunteer work is awsome, he should be proud and has every right to talk about it!!
picture

Highest- 291
Pre-op diet-274.4
Surgery day-258.8
Current- 234
Goal-145

(deactivated member)
on 6/7/07 8:51 am - Go Gators, FL
I  agree Jenelle.  He does have every right to post about his volunteer work and to suggest otherwise is not very nice. 
Most Active