Where's Wendell?

Susan C.
on 6/6/07 12:27 pm
I hope he didn't join the legions of folks that have left the boards.  I hope he's just fishing or something like that. 

Susan

nascar_barbielou
on 6/6/07 12:32 pm - New York, NY
Susan, I was looking around for him too and can't find him anywhere!  I am getting so close to having my band put in and i need all those tips of his!  I was going to print them all out.  I hope he comes back.
June 20, 2007 - I got my band!
February 20, 2008 - 5 lbs to meet my goal!

jcolegrove
on 6/6/07 8:31 pm - St. Petersburg, FL
Hey there!  Don't fret- we will help you!  Wendell is a great resource, but we can easily give you info too- maybe not all in one little compact package though...  Yep, that guy is a goond one to keep around!  Jo

(deactivated member)
on 6/7/07 11:19 am - Aberdeen, WA
On June 7, 2007 at 3:31 AM Pacific Time, jcolegrove wrote:
Hey there!  Don't fret- we will help you!  Wendell is a great resource, but we can easily give you info too- maybe not all in one little compact package though...  Yep, that guy is a goond one to keep around!  Jo
And getting more compact by the day!
(deactivated member)
on 6/7/07 11:17 am - Aberdeen, WA
On June 6, 2007 at 7:32 PM Pacific Time, nascar_barbielou wrote:
Susan, I was looking around for him too and can't find him anywhere!  I am getting so close to having my band put in and i need all those tips of his!  I was going to print them all out.  I hope he comes back.
Fishing!
Chelle B.
on 6/6/07 12:40 pm
I'm pretty sure Wendell blocked me right off the bat - I can't see his profile anymore.  Go search for a profile for him - if you can see it then he just isn't posting right now.
Be careful, or you may find yourself in my novel...

Photobucket
Susan C.
on 6/6/07 12:51 pm
Chelle, he's on my friend's list, but I can't open his profile.  I don't know if that means he's just not on, or he's no longer here.  I'm not sure I like the "block" feature.  I don't intend to block anybody, I can't say that I find anyone here that offensive. 

Susan

Chelle B.
on 6/6/07 12:53 pm
Amy said if you can't get to someone profile then they have blocked you.  I understand that he didn't like me - but I can't imagine anyone blocking YOU! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photobucket
Susan C.
on 6/6/07 12:56 pm
How sweet, thanks for the compliment.  My childhood best friend lives in Round Rock.  I think of her everytime I see your posts.  ( totally off the topic, I know)

Susan

Chelle B.
on 6/6/07 1:00 pm
I love Round Rock!  You need to come here for a visit... 

Photobucket
Most Active