Where's Wendell?

(deactivated member)
on 6/7/07 11:26 am - Aberdeen, WA
On June 7, 2007 at 3:29 PM Pacific Time, Jenelle wrote:
I think Wendells volunteer work is awsome, he should be proud and has every right to talk about it!!
Thanks! The regional food bank that I work at serves EVERY LOCAL FOOD BANK from Port Angeles all the way to the Oregon Border! I LOVE being able to GIVE BACK in this way!
(deactivated member)
on 6/7/07 11:24 am - Aberdeen, WA
On June 6, 2007 at 7:45 PM Pacific Time, Kristi-n-VA wrote:
He's probably out at one of those food banks. He sure likes to talk about 'em, so maybe he's spending his evenings/night there too.
Making people AWARE of the issues of starving children right here in the good old USA is WHY I talk so much about them! I hope that every single person on this board becomes aware of the NEED and volunteers at their local food bank, or at least supports them with generous financial contributions!
(deactivated member)
on 6/7/07 11:38 am, edited 6/7/07 11:43 am - Big Sky Country, ID
If I was doing volunteer work at a food bank and able to lift and throw away 100 lb. boxes you would hear me talking about the great exercise I got for sure.  I hope Wendell continues to post about his donating time...maybe it will motivate others to do some kind of volunteer work of their own...then they can let everyone know how wonderful they feel about doing something worthwhile for the needy. Dee
sfnativewm
on 6/6/07 12:49 pm
I am certainly new here, but might I suggest he is fishing somewhere? Ann
(deactivated member)
on 6/7/07 11:27 am - Aberdeen, WA
On June 6, 2007 at 7:49 PM Pacific Time, sfnativewm wrote:
I am certainly new here, but might I suggest he is fishing somewhere? Ann
ABSOLUTELY CORRECT! I am simple FISHING while the Trout are biting like CRAZY!!!
Mary W.
on 6/6/07 12:53 pm - Kansas City, KS
I tried to do a people search for Wendell, and nothing is showing up. 

(deactivated member)
on 6/7/07 11:29 am - Aberdeen, WA
On June 6, 2007 at 7:53 PM Pacific Time, Mary W. wrote:
I tried to do a people search for Wendell, and nothing is showing up. 
Hui Mary! I took my profile off for a while because of something that happened. Just a comment from a rather rude person. I will put it back up again soon.
SamanthaG
on 6/6/07 1:11 pm - La Vergne, TN
Revision on 02/06/12
I have a old pm from him and you can't click on his name there either.  Looks like public view of profile is off.
Highest weight 297; lowest lapband wt 218; highest regain: 261; lapband removal/ VSG OR weight:240

(deactivated member)
on 6/7/07 11:30 am - Aberdeen, WA
On June 6, 2007 at 8:11 PM Pacific Time, SamanthaG wrote:
I have a old pm from him and you can't click on his name there either.  Looks like public view of profile is off.
Yeah, but not forever. I just wanted to let an inconsiderate person cool down from making comments on it for a while.
carlinob1
on 6/6/07 9:23 pm - Alexandria, LA
I sure am missing Wendell too.  Hope he isn't gone for good.  I know a few prople would disagree with me, but I think he really added a lot to this board and I really enjoyed his posts.  Hope to see him on here again soon.

Most Active