I was reminded this weekend how far I have come....pics!

pitablond
on 4/27/11 5:10 am - Harrisburg, PA

I have been so upset with myself because I have been lacking in the weight loss department but this weekend we went to Hersheypark and all of that changed. My butt fit COMFORTABLY in every ride.  No lifting and resituating my gut! lol  I didnt think to get a picture of me on the rides...but now that I have an HP pass, I guarantee that I will have one for my 2yr. bandiversary!  I will take 205 over 305 ANY day! 

~*Ashley*~ Highest weight: 330ish   Current weight: 198

(deactivated member)
on 4/27/11 5:14 am - Des Moines, IA

Wow, what a difference!  Congrats on your weight loss and realizing that it's not all about the  number on the scale!  You look GREAT!

charmanderz26
on 4/27/11 5:25 am
CONGRATS GIRL!!! You look amazing!!! I cannot wait to get to 205 and be hot like you!!!
Just remember, that scale doesn't make or break you.  Every bit of who you are and where you've come from cannot be measured by a scale!!!  You are where you are because of you and only you!! 

Stephanie M.
on 4/27/11 5:30 am
You have come a long way!!!  You look great!

6-7-13 band removed. No revision. Facebook  Failed Lapbands and Realize Bands group and WLS-Support for Regain and Revision Group

(deactivated member)
on 4/27/11 6:19 am - NY
Congrats...  That is an awesome accomplishment!  Can you re-post the pics please? I cant see them
Lisa O.
on 4/27/11 6:38 am - Snoqualmie, WA
Well hiya, stranger!  You look great!  Love your new hair-do!

Aren't rides fun when you fit ?  DH and I rode the rollercoaster last fall and I actually "caught air" a couple of times on the dips because It never occurred to me that I wasn't WEDGED tightly into the seat!

Good to hear from you!
Lisa O.

Lap Band surgery Nov. 2008, SW 335. Lost 116 lbs.  LB removal May 2013 gained 53 lbs. Revisied to RNY October 14, 2013, new SW 275.

journey2010
on 4/27/11 6:58 am - PA
you look wonderful!

Caidkin
on 4/27/11 8:41 am - Canandaigua, NY
RNY on 07/02/12
You look amazing!!!! You go girl!!!!!!
Just had my RNY on 7.2.12!!!!  WOOHOO!!!!!         
Tarris
on 4/27/11 11:37 pm
Wow...look at your dainty chin.  I can't wait for something, ANYTHING, on my body to be dainty!  You look AMAZING!

Most Active