victorias secret

Jamie Z.
on 6/14/11 10:30 am - MI
So I have to rant. VS sale started today & I need bras. So I go in and ask to be measured, and she measures me a 44b! I was a 42c before surgery! They measured my band size above my boobs wtf?!? I was like I have on a 38 that's big! They basically said you can try a 38 but we don't carry your size. What f'in *****es. Grrrrrrr

crystal M.
on 6/14/11 10:52 am - Joliet, IL

When I was fitted at JCPenney they measured my band size above my boobs too.  That's the correct way to do it. 

smilin_eyes_58
on 6/14/11 11:03 am - IL
Victoria's secret is notorious for mis measuring and their bras run small.  If you hang out on breast aug. boards they swear by nordstrom's if you have one near you. 
Cheryl
5' 5 1/2"
HW 319/DOS 288.8/NOW 213.6/ 105.4 lostSurgery 1/21/09

(deactivated member)
on 6/15/11 11:34 am - San Diego, CA
Agreed...Nordstrom gave me my first "proper" bra fitting and it CHANGED my life.  No seriously...true story!  JC Penney's is good too, I hear, and they give you a 5% or 10% discount on your purchase the day of the fitting but I prefer the higher quality bras at Nordstrom, which last me much longer.
psychomom
on 6/14/11 11:18 am - China Grove, NC
SAME thing happened to me !!!! When I have been fitted there I come to be like a 42 something and I had ON a Victoria's Secret 38DD when I was measured that fit fine! I know this because I am meticulous with my bras as I am big chested. I was like whatever .LOL I think they measure small there and alot of their bras run small as well. Love their perfumes and undies but I have not had much luck in the bra dept. They act so snooty about telling us we cannot fit in them too. hahaha Ughhhhh....

Jamie Z.
on 6/14/11 11:20 am - MI
I will have to try nordstrom I actually almost went there after vs today.

vlp1968
on 6/14/11 12:23 pm
I actually had a great experience at vs. I popped in, asked to be measured- can't remember if they measured above or on my boobs. I tried on one bra that didn't work, but the second fit perfectly. I couldn't believe it was a dd. I had a boob job but they are really not that big- I'm only 4'11'' anyway, just wanted to add my 2cents.
PameW
on 6/14/11 4:25 pm
My plastic surgeon warned me that they carry VANITY sizing meaning that if you are a certain cup you will be one cup higher in their bras. I'm 7 months out of my breast reduction and have 3 gift cards waiting to be used!
Hermosa L
on 6/15/11 1:16 am
I was measured at JC Penny I was a 44 C for the most part and they measured me at a 42D and the D felt great esp since I wear push up bras going up in size worked better for me.. but on normal just a wire bra the C fits...

VS does not carry larger sizes they never have.. but Lane Bryant is their counterpart in bras (I used to work for their co) and Fredricks of Hollywood carries sizes above 36/38

And Lane Bryant is having their annual sale too ... buy 2 get 2 free (I believe that's the deal)
Most Active