Almost there

Debra Sirois
on 11/9/11 4:04 am - Norridgewock, ME
Hi Folks this is Debbie from Norridgewock and I am so excited!  Because I am only 33 pounds from my goal weight!!! I manage to exercise 5 days a week at the local rehab center. And I work out with a personal trainer 2 days a week as well. Today I did 105 minutes of cardio exercises, worked on the weight machine and of course the dreaded crunches. But I feel great and I am looking good. No more need for my C-pap machine, I got a new left knee in May and then next year I get a new right knee. My mobility is great my husband and I are hiking some on the weekends. And Life is good!!

I can't wait until the Waterville support group starts up since I haven't been able to get to Bangor due to transportation issues. I hope to meet and greet many old and new friends there!

Enjoy the Holidays!
Debra Sirois, Norridgewock Maine

Bkritty
on 11/13/11 3:17 am
Hi Deb! Congrats on your success! You are so close to goal! I am looking forward to the waterville support group as well since I live close enough to walk to it! It will be so nice getting local support! See you there!

Kristie

DavidReed
on 11/23/11 11:01 pm
Congratulations on your success so far!!!  It's a long, but worhty,, journey!!!

I hope you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

-David
"Hello, my name is David, and I am a nutritional over-achiever..."

Jeanine J.
on 12/7/11 9:09 am
 Hey Lady!!! Glad to hear you are doing so well! I am only 41 from my personal goal!! I am super excited for you!!! I wish I could still go to the pool! Maybe after the holidays I will start up again!! :)

What's worth the PRIZE is ALWAYS worth the FIGHT!                
Most Active