Happy Day for Teri and Alayna on Wednesday!!!!

Teri K.
on 11/13/07 5:48 am - MN

Quite honestly....I haven't had much time to have clear liquids or think about food!  I am so busy trying to wrap up things here at work that it really hasn't bothered me.  NOW, that being said, it very well may hit me when I get home, but I am planning on staying busy there too with cleaning, etc.

Teri
Lori Pool
on 11/13/07 9:34 am - Chanhassen, MN

(((((((((((Alayna)))))))))) <------ here's a big hug for you! I hope it keeps you safe. I will be keeping you in my thougts and prayers. I can't wait to see you start to lose.

Lori

*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 11/13/07 6:34 pm - East Burbs, MN
Today is your day!!  I wish you all the best Alayna!!

Dana      

Connie D.
on 11/13/07 6:00 am
Alayna and Teri...you will both be in my thoughts  and prayers as you have your surgeries tomorrow. I wish you both uneventful surgeries and quick recoveries. I will be waiting to hear the news that you are both on the Losers Bench.  Hugs, connie d
tuckang
on 11/13/07 6:22 am - Shakopee, MN

Hi Ladies, wishing you both best wishes on your day tomorrow.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

God Bless, Angela
"You can't love if you don't love yourself"
Debbie R.
on 11/13/07 9:11 am - MN

Teri and Alayna -

GOOD LUCK tomorrow!!  I will be thinking and praying for you both!!  Keep us updated. 

Alayna - message me when you get home!!!

Start-222.5/Surg-208.1/Current-129.2/Goal-130

preview image

Diamond Girl
on 11/13/07 9:44 am - Ham Lake, MN

Yes, here's to you both (protein drink in hand!)!!! Have a great day tomorrow, we'll all be here waiting for you to get back online!

Best wishes.

Christi P.
on 11/13/07 11:08 am - Mora, MN

Yay Teri!!!!!!!!

Yay Alayna!!!!!!!! Best wishes to both of you!  I hope the next few days are quiet and dull (except that first moment when you wake up and realize you are losers).

It's never too late—in fiction or in life—to revise.   Nancy Thayer

Darla S.
on 11/13/07 12:25 pm - Maple Grove, MN
Been thinking about both of you today, but was way too busy to get on & post - I hope you are both ready and calm !!  I'll be praying that you BOTH have super smooth surgeries, uncomplicated, and I'll be looking forward to watching you both SHRINK!!!!!  It's so COOL to be on the bench and watch all the newer folks go through it all!!! Much love for BOTH of you!!! 

Imperfect does not = unsuccessful

Lucy1972
on 11/13/07 1:49 pm - Luverne, AL
Teri and Alayna, I am praying for you both!!!!  I look forward to seeing you two on the loser's bench!!  WOOHOO!!!!!  Alayna, I will be seeing you tomorrow!!  I sent you a PM, I will come afterwork around 4 pmish!!! Love ya both!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1376 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1148 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2620 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2700 views