thigh lift questions

christie s.
on 5/10/11 6:49 am - braham, MN
hi i m in the process of getting a thigh lift.im wondering if anyone has had anything done with midsota plastic surgery.?also anyone have a hard time getting it approved through insuance?thanks in advance

NewDayDawning
on 5/10/11 7:04 am
I've never heard of ANYONE getting a thigh lift approved from insurance... I wish you luck!

Dr. Benn gave me an incredible tool.. and I intend to make the most out of it!!

christie s.
on 5/10/11 7:47 am - braham, MN
o ok. thanks.i had 2 consults with 2 different surgeons.the first one would need more surgeons helping him and hes the only one in the office;n he said there should be no problem being since i have so much and my legs hurt really bad..the 2nd one(which is one that the 1st one referred me to) said he will do it..at my highest known weight i was 505 lbs. n im down to 232 pounds! and my legs hurt real bad.cant get on the floor;cant stand for very long at all without them hurting me;its hard 4 me 2 do alot..

NewDayDawning
on 5/10/11 7:59 am
wow.. Congrats!  You would most likely fall into the medically necessary category then! 

Alas - I sure didn't!

Keep us posted on your progress and best of luck to you :)

Dr. Benn gave me an incredible tool.. and I intend to make the most out of it!!

happy girl
on 5/25/11 10:15 am
my thigh lift was approved by insurance without too much trouble...that was the easy part.  PLEASE think long and hard about getting it done.  it's a tough surgery to go through and recovery is extremely difficult

good luck!

2003 RNY, 2007 Revision Distal RNY
April 17, 2009 ~ fleur de lis TT w/Muscle Repair, Medial Thigh Lift, Ventral Hernia Repair 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1370 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1143 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2614 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2695 views