21 lbs. GONE FOREVER!!!

montanadi
on 8/4/08 12:44 pm - Sheridan, MT
I went to my first follow-up today, it's 11 days since surgery and I lost 21 lbs!!!  I amso happy with that, before surgery I couldn't lose 21 lbs. in six months!!  My doc says everything looks good, she is happy with the weight loss and she expanded my food choices to include: eggs, mashed potatoes, cheese (any kind) and refried beans!   YUMMY!! She even told me I could go to Ta#* Bel& and get the beans and cheese there! So guess what I did?   Big Mystery, hunh,  I went to Ta#@ Bel& and got me a side of pintos and cheese, I thought I had died and gone to heaven, I parked the car, slowly opened the bowl, and dipped into that cheesy goodness slowly, closed my eyes and savored each bite....it was heaven on earth...LOL  I think I've lost it . !!
I wish I had bought 4 or 5 so I could have some right now.......

Anyway....I am very happy with my progress so far, I go back in two for my 4 week follow-up then again at six weeks out then I guess we'll jump to 3 months, 6 months, then 9 and one year!

I think it's a very good thing there aren't any you know where's here where I live! 

Have a great day everyone! 

Diane
Carrie B.
on 8/5/08 3:41 am - Miles City, MT
THat is sooooooooooooooo awesome for you!!! I am happy and excited that things are going exactly the way they are supposed to, both for you and it gives me confidence!

Most Active