Billings WLS Meet Ups

Felicia S
on 8/26/08 4:05 am, edited 8/26/08 4:07 am - Billings, MT

This is the last time I am posting this here on the board (yes I know thank goodness right) till it rotates off the main page, which at the rate in which this board moves will be years from now.

We have become quite a good sized group and are growing all the time. Its been wonderful to find local support where there was none before. We now have a variety of people who have had/will have various types of WLS surgery, preformed by various surgeons, so it makes for a great diversity of information and conversation.

We hope that those either from Billings or even passing though will pop in and say hello.
We meet up often so there is always someone to chat with.

Anyways good luck to everyone!! Happy Losing!!

*huggles* Felicia =0)

(Need help signing up for yahoo? Contact me and I will walk you through it!)

When and Where: Please sign up for the yahoo group for the current day, time location.

Who: Anyone that wants to come. Its totally informal. Doesn't matter where you had surgery or what surgery type you had/ will have. Newbies, Old timers, Post Ops, Pre Ops, Lap Banders, RNY'er and everyone in between!! EVERYONE is welcome!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Loss To Date: -262lbs
CHANGE YOUR MIND, CHANGE YOUR DAY!
Accept responsibility for your choices and actions.
Believe that you're worth the time and the effort.
Commit and don't quit until your dreams come true.

Most Active