doesn;t any one from montana post here?

tippy H.
on 3/13/04 10:27 am - Butte, mt
I am from montana and would like to see posts from some one close thanks
Talf
on 3/18/04 12:22 am - Billings, MT
Billings Montana here. Soon to be in Great Falls for my surgery. So yes once in awhile people from montana do post here
Jenny O.
on 3/18/04 4:28 pm - Great Falls,MT., MT
I am from Great Falls and we have a Great Falls Gastric by pass suport Group that meets the 4th Thrusday at Benefit's West in the Lewis and Clark room at 6:30 LOve to see new people in our group. So when is your surgery and who is your Dr? e-mail if you wish at [email protected] Love Jenny
Ruby S.
on 3/20/04 5:01 am - Great Falls, MT
GREAT!!! I've been curious about whether or not Great Falls had a support group. I live in GF also. I have my first consult with Dr. Rohrer this coming week. I'm hoping that all goes well insurance wise and that the consult isn't my first AND last effort on getting the WLS. We'll soon see!!!! Thanks for posting that info.
Linn D.
on 3/22/04 12:08 pm - Missoula, MT
Ruby I sent you an e-mail. I actually use my son's e-mail account on this site, so don't be surprised by the 'from'. Linn
charlotte C.
on 3/20/04 11:24 am - eureka, MT
Hi i am Charlotte and i live in Eureka montana and I had the open RYN in September on the 15th of 2003. I feel really wonderful i started out at 416lbs and am now down to 295lbs in 6 months WOW what a difference 120lbs makes.... I am doing things i havent done in a very long time... I am painting and wall-papering in my home and not tireing out after 10 minutes of work... I havent had any complications from the surgery so far everything is good and feels wonderful... THanks Char...
Linn D.
on 3/22/04 11:51 am - Missoula, MT
Hi, I'm from Eureka, like Char, but now live in Missoula. I had my surgery in Great Falls Feb 17th. I generally check this board once or twice a week and try to post if I have anything to say. Linn
Lori G.
on 3/25/04 5:58 am - MAFB, MT
In montana here! I am going the support meeting on 3/25 in Great Falls! Really looking forward to it!!
Kassa K.
on 3/25/04 6:00 am - Havre, MT
Havre here! There are posts once in awhile from us! But I notice we do not use the Montana Board much - perhaps we should start?! E-mail me anytime!
Most Active