Someone's gotta be first I guess...

Terry R.
on 5/7/03 11:50 am - Grand Forks, ND
Hey howdy, North Dakotans or people just living here (like me). If you live in or around Grand Forks it would be cool to get together sometime and compare scars. LOL! OR, just as cool to hang on on the local message board. That's all for now! Take care...Terry
Sally N.
on 5/10/03 11:53 am - mansfield, CT
Hey Terry! I saw your post, and just wanted to drop by and say Hello! I've been in Connecticut fove five years, but my hometown is Fargo--and I went to school for three years in Grand Forks, at UND. I hope your recovery is going well! Best wishes, Sally.
Barbara R.
on 5/18/03 4:24 pm - West Fargo, ND
Hi, I'm scheduled for surgery May 30th. I was suppose to have it May 27th, buut Dr. Howell decided to go on vacation. So I was bumped. I'm in West Fargo, Married for 7 years to a computer guy, and have two children, 5 and 3 years old both within the autistic spectrum. Makes life interesting. I worked as a Lab tech for 8 years before leaving to take care of the kids extra needs. I"m looking forward to having more energy to keep up with them. It will be nice to connect up with other from North Dakota here in the forum. I'd love to hear any tips you all can give me in regards to surgery and afterwards. Thanks, Barb
Jan S.
on 6/2/03 10:19 am - SD
I also live in the Grand Forks area.-feel kinda lost as I do not really know anyone who is post op RNY. I wish they had a local group here for post op gastic patients. Anyone know of one- I am unable to travel to Fargo for the meetings there. Would love to here from any local people. Take Care- Jan
Most Active
Recent Topics