Help a fellow member/VOTE for EMMA

Kimberly B.
on 11/4/03 1:43 am - Corbin, KY
Hi guys... A fellow OH member is trying to win a contest to get her much needed plastic surgery paid for... she needs us to all support her and vote for her to win the contest. So tell everyone! Here is a the message that she posted on the main board: From Emma Blanchard: Hi i have lost 130 pounds from gastric bypass and I need my skin fixed. I entered a seattle radio stations extreme makeover contest and the voting begins today. The winner will be decidied onlin and so far I am losing. I need the wls community to vote for me. the show is thetmanshow.com you can click on the link that says extreme makeover contest and vote for me Emma. Thank you for your support Emma the site is thetmanshow.com and my name is Emma if you could ask your friends and family to vote for me to that would help. Thanks Emma So I hope that you will all take the time to put in your vote and support our fellow OH member EMMA. You can also get there by clicking on the following link: http://www.thetmanshow.com/photos/planned/xmo2k3.html
Most Active
Recent Topics