Just lost 4 months of my life!

ruthann49
on 5/3/11 6:25 am - Canada
Hi I emailed Diana to inquire about the stage 3 diet she wanted me to try and she sent me a message today saying she can't find my referral. I emailed her right after it was faxed  the first time last December and she said I would get a call within the next two years.Now I have to start all over again. She never did answer the question about stage three diet!

coreena691
on 5/3/11 12:38 pm - Beaver Bank, Canada
Strange, this isn't the first time I've heard of them losing a referral. 
So sorry this has happened Ruthann.  Hopefully they can work something out. 
VBG June 1991 - Revision to VSG May 12, 2011

A in NS
on 5/3/11 12:55 pm
That really sucks!  So sorry to hear that  :S 

Weight lost since surgery:

FancyRoses
on 5/3/11 1:02 pm - Lower Sackville, Canada
that is just bad. make sure you get the correct fax # my Dr sent my referral 2 times to fax # listed on  the referral and its wrong i had to give her the correct one. 
My goals to a healthy me            
nsblue
on 5/3/11 7:36 pm - Brookfield. NS, Canada
Frigg, sorry to hear that Ruthann :( .....wish they were better staffed and funded down there to do better. I remember last december when contacting them, they too said they couldn't find my referral which was sent in september.....man what frustration!!!! My doctors receptionist took the bull by the horns and after repeated calls finally did get it in and got their attention.  even after being seen by Dr Ellsmere and waiting to hear from Diana....i called again to find..my file was put elsewhere and not in the pile it should have.....so ruthann..keep at them...sometimes a reminder can help you...i know it's frustrating but it is what it is and them being short staffed, underfunded...we have to try what we can to help our case.

Most Active