Howz everybody doing today?

motomom_73069
on 7/8/11 7:05 am - Norman, OK
Holy cow it's been 7 mos since I've been on this forum,   gee how time flies when you're having fun.  It's been an amazing year.  I am 22 mos post surgery down 135# and holding and life could not be better.  I get so busy I forget to check in and pay it forward on here.  Hope everyone is doing well... and newbies you are welcome to ask any questions you like.
"It doesn't matter how strong your opinions are, if you don't use them for positive change, you ARE, indeed, part of the problem"

Happycat
on 7/8/11 10:52 pm - Midwest City, OK
I am with you , Motomom!  Life is grand!  I also try to stop by to answer questions and pay it forward.  Unfortunately it is dead around here most of the time.
I have maintained for one year at this point.  I am steady at -120 pounds.  =)
40 pounds lost pre-op    
motomom_73069
on 7/9/11 3:32 am - Norman, OK
Well Happy Cat I guess you and I will just have to LIVEN it up around this forum...How 'bout it folks, what's happened to the OK forum.  WE can all help each other and motivate each other to stay or get fit and healthy.
"It doesn't matter how strong your opinions are, if you don't use them for positive change, you ARE, indeed, part of the problem"

JustNan
on 7/17/11 1:46 pm - Lawton, OK
 Hello!  I'm new here, just getting started on my journey.  I am considering Dr. Broussard and WeightWise.  I am planning on going to a seminar very soon.  I'm currently about 265, but have been as high as 310 about 15 years ago.  Yikes!   I am scared and very nervous about making this decision, but I think it's going to be the right thing to do.

Looking forward to "meeting" all of you!

Nancy
VPW
on 7/28/11 4:03 am
I can tell you that you have made a great decision...  I was sleeved by Dr. Broussard on January 13 and can honestly say it was the best decision that I have ever made...  I have lost a total of 136 lbs and am only 4 lbs from my original goal wt (215).  I can't begin to tell you how much this weightloss has done for my confidence and more importantly what it has done for me as a husband and father...  You will not regret your decision.  I wish you the best!  VPW
Most Active
Recent Topics