Questions about Pre-op requirements for WeightWise.

CarlinCanon
on 9/3/11 3:37 pm - Blanchard, OK
My surgery is scheduled for the 13th of Sept.  I have my pre-op appointment on the 8th and I am really worried about being short of my pre-op weightloss goal.  I have already scheduled my day off and it is pretty concrete.  I was wondering if anyone has been postponed on here because of a few pounds of weight loss.  I have switched to a strictly liquid diet and am going to step up my exercise, but I still have 17lbs to lose.  Thank you for all of your input.

JustNan
on 9/6/11 11:35 am - Lawton, OK
 I don't know for sure....I hope you make it!  My hubby and I have our first appointment with Dr. Broussard on the 9th.
Brittany E.
on 9/7/11 6:20 am - Norman, OK
I thought for sure I was going to be Dr. B's ONE patient that would be sent home because I hadn't lost my weight. Well, I did my liquids and all that fun stuff and stressed and stressed but I lost all my weight plus 3 pounds so it really will come off and you are in the best hands you could be in for this surgery! Good luck and I will be rooting for you!
HW: 325-SW weight: 305     
sue G.
on 9/8/11 10:12 pm - OK
Scheduled the same day-see you there!
motomom_73069
on 9/9/11 3:30 am - Norman, OK
I'm sure you'll make it just in the nick of time :)   Good luck with your surgery and holler if you have questions after and we'll all help you through!
"It doesn't matter how strong your opinions are, if you don't use them for positive change, you ARE, indeed, part of the problem"

Most Active
Recent Topics