Finding my focus!

mamacj
on 9/25/11 3:54 am - Vinita, OK
Okay, it's a new week so my topic for the week is "Finding my focus". It's been a good day and I am looking forward to a great week. I will be searching for my focus to be successful resuming my weightloss. What is your focus this week? Have a great one whatever it is!
CJ
CJ   Nothing tastes as good as HEALTHY feels!!!
Initial consult 7/31/08 Surgery date 10/9/08

mamacj
on 9/26/11 8:53 am - Vinita, OK
Another Monday. It was a good day, although I did indulge in some stress relief by having a serving of Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, totally the wrong choice. I will have to plan for the stress with something with less fat & calories! Have a great Tuesday everyone, I will be back tomorrow.
CJ

JustNan
on 9/26/11 11:11 am - Lawton, OK
 I think I have to focus on one day at a time right now.  I am still pre-op, but know I have to start working on letting go of the Diet Cokes and the Carbs.  I need to focus on getting in more water and some kind of extra movement in my life.  So.....starting tomorrow I will be focusing on those two things.  Water and movement.  Thanks for posting this and making me think about it!  
Brittany E.
on 9/26/11 11:09 pm - Norman, OK
I've been a bad WLS patient this week (and it's only Tuesday) because I am having some insane gallbladder attacks and it makes me so nauseous that all I can stomach is a piece of toast and I haven't been on the elliptical since Saturday. I'm going on a mini vacation tonight through Sunday then I have my 3 month post op visit on Monday afternoon so I'll definitely be holding myself accountable while I'm away because I know I'll be seeing my cute little Cajun doctor as soon as I get back. Have an excellent week and I'm so proud of you ladies!
HW: 325-SW weight: 305     
JustNan
on 9/27/11 7:56 am - Lawton, OK

"cute little Cajun doctor"      hehe!  He is isnt' he? 

Have fun on your mini vaca! 
mamacj
on 9/27/11 8:43 am - Vinita, OK

It's been a good day. I had to drive my sister to Tulsa to the airport so no eating in the car (this is a big win for me, I had gotten used to having a snack in the car whenever I went anywhere). I came home and had my protein filled dinner and for dessert? celery with peanut butter :)
Brittany, have a great time on your trip. I will keep the post going!

Brittany E.
on 9/27/11 11:49 am - Norman, OK
Yay!!! Way to go! I'm VERY proud of you for not snacking I'll be checking in from Atlanta to let y'all know how I'm doing and make myself accountable.
HW: 325-SW weight: 305     
mamacj
on 9/28/11 8:30 am - Vinita, OK
Thanks Brittany, it's so nice to be back on OH where people understand what I'm going through.

I had a good day food wise, kept calories down and water up. The only thing is I have had terrible reflux all day, even when all I had was water. I have tried pepcid but the acid is just burning my throat constantly. It actually started last night, I had to sleep in the recliner all night. Maybe it's my body's way of saying I shouldn't eat anything! :)

Have a great Thursday everyone.

mamacj
on 9/29/11 12:01 pm - Vinita, OK

Hope everyone had a great day. It's weigh in day, I lost 0.4, not much but any loss is a good loss :)
I am looking forward to the weekend. Grocery shopping will be very controlled, no bad stuff, only good stuff. Now if I can get my DH to cooperate in that department, I've got it made!

mamacj
on 9/30/11 7:29 am - Vinita, OK
FRIDAY!!!! Yes! It's been a good week and I am looking forward to the weekend. I have lots to get done so I should be too busy to eat bad things :)
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Most Active
Recent Topics