Slow but steady.................................

mamacj
on 10/15/11 11:47 pm - Vinita, OK
Okay it's a new week. Even with the trip to OKC and eating out for 3 days I lost a pound. You won't see it reflected on my signature because I never changed it to what I weigh now, too ashamed that I gained so much weight back. It will be a long, slow recovery for my scale to show some victory. Have a great week everyone, don't allow others issues to stop you from acheiving your goals. I am reminding myself, too, that I am only responsible for my own happiness, not for making others happy.
CJ   Nothing tastes as good as HEALTHY feels!!!
Initial consult 7/31/08 Surgery date 10/9/08

Brittany E.
on 10/16/11 10:42 am - Norman, OK
Yay! So proud of you! I'm having a rough go with this gallbladder removal recovery so I haven't been eating or drinking. I'm really trying to make myself drink but it's hard when you're as nauseous as I've been. Hope everyone has a great week!
HW: 325-SW weight: 305     
mamacj
on 10/16/11 10:57 am - Vinita, OK
Brittany,
Sorry you are feeling nauseous, I know that is frustrating for you. I know you are taking it slow with the food & drink, hang in there, it will get better. Guess the bright side is, if you can't eat you lose weight, right :)
Don't get dehydrated. Are you able to keep protein shakes and water down? Those would be the best things if you are having trouble with solid food.
Get better!
CJ
CJ   Nothing tastes as good as HEALTHY feels!!!
Initial consult 7/31/08 Surgery date 10/9/08

Brittany E.
on 10/16/11 10:19 pm - Norman, OK
I can keep water down and have been doing that but will try some protein shakes today if I can't eat real food today. The nausea seems to be going away so let's hope for real food today!
HW: 325-SW weight: 305     
Most Active
Recent Topics