LURKERS - CHECK IN HERE!

asmallerme83
on 2/22/15 11:59 pm - Oklahoma City, OK

What justice are we doing to those who come here for help if we never respond to their posts? Check in here. Say hello and indicate that you still visit this forum. Give a quick description of your weight loss process.... are you waiting on surgery, have had surgery, etc. Where are you on your goal? What problems are you having? What did you eat yesterday? Make this place your area to vent, give advice, and pay tribute to the food deities!

For my rant, let me just say - I am so tired of eating the same boring proteins. Chicken, fish, pork, beef REPEAT.... it makes for some interesting attempts at creative cooking...

Many would ask: why don't you try some protein shakes or soy yada yada yada. To which I say "bleck"! I have recently found that I do SO MUCH BETTER if I stick with whole, unprocessed foods instead of the other stuff. My weight is controlled, my metabolism is top notch and if I happen to splurge and go for that Hershey kiss, well... I don't see the effects like I would with that "other food". So, tell me people, what the heck are you guys eating?

Marsha_sample
on 3/19/15 6:05 am

Hello everyone!   I'm not really a lurker, but a "new" member.  I had RNY in December, 2008 at Weight Wise in Edmond, Oklahoma.  Dr. Walton is my surgeon.  I had upper body lift with Dr. Sawan in July, 2011.  I have recently gained back quite a bit of weight, so visited Weight Wise last week and started on the reboot diet, last Tuesday.  Week One is in the books, and I can say that I have stayed RIGHT on the program and not waivered a bit.  There have been days when I didn't think I could stand another protein drink, or bar, but I have overcome that each time.  With a lot of prayer and support from my friends and family, I'm getting back in gear to lose all this and more!  

Glittergoddess0
on 5/20/15 9:38 am

I hope to get a gastric sleeve in early August with Dr. Walton. I am super excited. I hope you can get back on track.

Glittergoddess0

Glittergoddess0
on 5/20/15 9:47 am

Do you have Pinterest? There are a lot of great recipes on there. Follow my Healthy recipe board, I try to add new stuff often. https://www.pinterest.com/glittergoddess0/healthy-recipes/

Glittergoddess0

Most Active
Recent Topics