ALTERNATIVES TO HEALTHCHOICE?

Ken H.
on 8/18/03 9:21 am - Edmond, OK
I NEED TO FIND AN ALTERNATIVE TO HEALTHCHOICE OTHER THAN SELF-PAY IF ANYONE HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE LET ME KNOW...THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!! KEN...EDMOND, OKLAHOMA
Lou Ann C.
on 8/20/03 5:01 am - Norman, OK
Hi, I have Health Choice also. The alternative I am considering is going to Dr. Alberto Aceves in Mexico and doing self pay. It is approx. $8,200 and there is a company called Monach Finance (888-230-1600) that you can barrow money for health procedures without collateral and take up to 3 years to pay it back. Dr. Aceves' e-mail address for more information is:[[email protected]]. I am e-mailing back and forth with questions now to his assistant, Nina. I am still working on getting references, etc. Hope this helps. Lou Ann, Moore, OK
Melodie D.
on 8/22/03 11:50 pm
Ken, I also have Healthchoice and have researched enough that I didn't even mess with the hassel of attempting to get them to pay. I decided, although I'm a little nervous that I will just go to Mexico and self-pay there, at least it's a little more reasonable. I am going to use Dr. Alejandro Aquirre. Good Luck. Keep us posted. Mel
Most Active
Recent Topics