Support Groups Tulsa area?

madbird
on 9/4/03 12:16 pm - Jennings, Ok
Hello all, I was just wonderting if there is any support groups here or around Tulsa.I started my weight loss in May.My surgery was the 7 of May.(264/190/140)I am happy with my progress but it would be nice to go to a group session and talk to others going thur the same kind of things that I am going thur.My friend had her surgery the 18 of July,but she lives in OKC.That is a 2 hour drive from me.well if you here of any let me know and thanks and good luck to all that has had the surgery or will be having it soon ;) Robin Burch
Ramona M.
on 9/8/03 4:16 am - Ardmore, OK
Hello Robin, Just wanted to let you know that I was told that Dr. Basquez had some sort of support group. I am not sure about the days but you could call his office and find out. Ramona
Shelby *.
on 9/10/03 3:30 am - Suburb of Tulsa, OK
Robin, Dr. Gorospe has a support group on the second Monday of every month. It is at the Broken Arrow Branch of the Tulsa Technology Center. He has a question and answer session that starts at 6:30pm and the meeting starts at 7:00pm. It is located at 111th and 129th. I have been to a few meetings and have met some wonderful people. There is also an online support group with yahoo called [email protected]. Hope this helps. Shelby
Most Active
Recent Topics