I finally have a date!!!!!!

SHELLI J.
on 10/13/03 10:31 pm - NORMAN, OK
Well, I finally have a date and it is 10/23. I can't believe it is less than 2 weeks away. I don't know if I'm excited or scared, but I'm feeling something. I have to go Friday to get an ultra sound on my legs and to give them my blood. I wasn't able to sleep last night because the surgery is consuming all of my thoughts. That is why I'm typing away at such an early morning. Well, it is early for me. I normally work the night shift and sleep until at least 9am. So, pray for me. Shelli Jean
Rachel E.
on 10/13/03 10:44 pm - Norman, OK
Congrats! I am still in the very begining stages but I can imagine how excited you are! On a side note I am in Norman too you can email me if you want. Rachel
Kathie R.
on 10/25/03 4:22 pm - Spencer, OK
Yeah! By now you have had your surgery and are on your way. I am five months out, down 75 pounds and glad I did it. You will be too. Good luck on your new journey, and feel free to e-mail me if you want someone to talk to. Maybe I can help you with any questions you have.
Jennifer J.
on 10/26/03 1:14 am
Congrats Shelli, I am scheduled to have RNY on November 10th. Please update and let us know how your doing. Congrats!!!!! Jennifer Jackson(Lawton,OK)
monica C.
on 10/29/03 7:10 am - lawton, ok
Hello Jennifer, I see that you also live in Lawton. What insurance did you use while applying for your procedure? Thanks ,Monica
Jennifer J.
on 10/29/03 9:02 am
My husband is in the Military so we have tricare. They are paying for everything so i am very blessed. What side of town do you live on? We just bought a house on the East side. Hope to hear from you soon, Jennifer
monica C.
on 10/30/03 11:24 am - lawton, ok
hey jennifer, i also live on the east side of town. email me @ [email protected] and maybe we can keep in touch. Monica p.s. glad to hear alll went well w/ your procedure
SHELLI J.
on 10/30/03 10:56 am - NORMAN, OK
Jennifer, I've been home a full week and seem to be doing fine. I'm going a little crazy from just being at home and unable to drive but otherwise I will be o.k. Shelli
Most Active
Recent Topics