How much self pay in OK?

bubbleboo K.
on 11/6/03 12:11 pm - anywhere, OK
I will be a self pay and would like to hear from all who have been self pay in OK. What did it cost, who did you use ? Any info. will be appreciated. Thanks.
Robbin
on 12/7/03 3:42 am - OK
I really think Dr. Henry Pierce in Edmond, OK is one of the best. It costs $24,000. I believe it has to be paid up front.
Charlene B.
on 12/12/03 10:04 am - Duncan, OK
hello....so sorry i havent gotten back to u sooner....i have just reciently found the oklahoma sight.... I have a doctor in wichita fall tx that is wonderful.....he lets you make payments....i am not real sure just at what rate....i am self pay and will get all the info on monday 15th when i see him....i will come back to this post and give you thhe info....charlene
Barb P.
on 12/14/03 1:28 pm - somewherein, OK
My insurance has a written exclusion so I am a self pay. I'm headed to Ensenada, Mexico to have an open RNY performed by Dr Alejandro Aguirre. I understand he is booking in April and his price is $8,500. He has been doing RNY for 15 years with over 700 succesful surgeries and an extremely low complication rate. With transportation and hotel I'll be spending about $10,000. From what I have read I would use Dr Aguirre even if my insurance paid 100%.
Most Active
Recent Topics