I've been Approved !!!

MARKfromOKC
on 11/25/03 6:17 am - Oklahoma City, OK
It took me and the wonderful staff at Dr.Floyds a little over a month to get my approval. I am having hip replacement on Dec 1, 2003, and I should be able to have the RNY the first of next year, or the end of December, depends on how the hip turns out.
Jennifer J.
on 11/25/03 6:40 am
Congrats Mark!!!! (~: I am exactly one week out and have lost 15 lbs. Not the most anyone has lost in a week i suppose, but a loss is a loss is a loss!!!!!! Way to go Mark, you regret this!!!!! Jennifer in Lawton 247/232
marlyn S.
on 11/25/03 10:43 am - lawton, ok
Jennifer, this is great news!! I am glad things are going well for you. Are you able to get the water in daily??? Marlyn I go for surgery Monday.
Jeanine F.
on 12/1/03 3:49 am
Congrats! I know those will be the sweetest words for my own ears! Good luck on the hip surgery, and getting your surgery date set for the bariatric. Your message on Oct. 25th said that a lady in your doctor's office was going to help you get approved. Do you know how she was able to help? I am struggling with insurance approval myself right now, and the office mgr at my doctor's office has been no help at all. I hope everything goes well for you and I wish you a speedy recovery, and will keep you in my prayers. Jeanine
MARKfromOKC
on 12/6/03 4:31 pm - Oklahoma City, OK
Yes Jeanine, I am not sure what they have to do to get you approved. I just used this website and wrote all the letters to the Insurance and handed them all over to Shannon in Dr. Floyds office. My advise is to just keep bugging them and ask them point blank what it is that the insurance needs to get you qualified. The squeaky wheel gets the grease !
Most Active
Recent Topics