Got a call for Guelph surgeon appointment!

laura S.
on 6/10/11 1:33 am - London, Canada
Well two of us with Yellow Book dates of December 2nd just got the call for an appointment with Dr. Reed.  It is on July 11th.  Woohoo!!!  They are officially into December people now for all of you that are waiting.

Most likely I will need to have a scope prior to surgery due to some issues that were found during my upper GI.  Does anyone know how long it usually takes from surgeon appointment to scope to surgery?

Doing a happy dance here that things are moving forward!

Laura

happypants
on 6/10/11 1:58 am - Ottawa, Canada
Laura congrats thats really good news huh!!! nice way to start the weekend

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

laura S.
on 6/10/11 2:38 am - London, Canada
Thanks Ann!  It's an awesome way to start the weekend!! 

JodzGal1979
on 6/10/11 2:11 am - Canada
Awesome News Laura, I am so happy for you! I dont know about the scope thing but from what I know yuo should be in surgery within 6 weeks of meeting the surgeon!

Trisha
Started Process Oct 2009
June 10th 2010 - Surgery
My  is Patrina
HW: 409.8lbs, Optifast SW: 391.8, SW: 366 SGW:210 GW200 

laura S.
on 6/10/11 2:39 am - London, Canada
Thanks!  I'm pretty happy about it too!  LOL  Crossing my fingers for the 6 week thing! 

lovin_life
on 6/10/11 2:29 am - Canada
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! SOOO EXCITING!!!! Things will start to go pretty fast now...we hope..lol..All the best in your journey!!

Referral sent to Guelph: April 2010        Second app (Nut/ Nurse): Jan. 31st/ 11
Orientation: September 16th, 2010        Surgery information class: May 10th/ 11          
Sleep Study: No sleep apnea                 Surgeon (Dr.Reed): July 19th/ 11     
H-pylori: Negative                                   PATTS: August 12th/ 11
(Nut/SW/Nurse): Dec.9th/10                     Surgery: August 18th/ 11                 
laura S.
on 6/10/11 2:39 am - London, Canada
Thanks!

Hopefully your next on the list to call!

Laura

sam1am
on 6/10/11 2:35 am
Congratulations, Laura!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

laura S.
on 6/10/11 2:40 am - London, Canada
Thanks Sandy 

(deactivated member)
on 6/10/11 3:00 am
Great news.  It will go fast for you now.  Enjoy your weekend.

Elizabeth

Most Active
Recent Topics