one down...67 to go!!!!

Sher1ock
on 6/29/11 12:24 am - Canada
First optifast in...vanilla with strawberry, orange, banana Crystal Lite!
Thinking Chocolate with Raspberry for lunch.

Full set of "before" photos and measurements taken...

Last night's steak with blue cheese, asparagus  and wine was fantastic, but on to better (not bigger) things!!!

Cooking ribs for a work function tonight, but I think I'll be okay to just cook, not taste!

Brandy S.
on 6/29/11 12:35 am - Sudbury, Canada
MMM ribs, you are Brave to be cooking that good stuff while on opti!!!
Good luck with your journey!!!
Brandyyy  
Moselle
on 6/29/11 12:43 am - Athens, Canada
Glad to hear that you didn't have any issues with the Optifast.  I feel really sorry for all of those people who have to gag them down.  I was also one of the lucky ones who didn't mind the shakes.  Keep up the good work, it won't be long now. I wish you every success on your journey.
sueberman
on 6/29/11 2:32 am
You are brave - the first week on optifast I refused to do any cooking for them.  After that I was OK.  I had prepared a few meals for them and froze them, but they did ok on their own.  They're old enough.  I still often cook different meals for them, things I wouldn't even consider eating now.  Good Luck with the optifast.

Sue in Courtice
My angel is Ashleighsmom 

lexxiblue
on 6/29/11 5:35 am
RNY on 01/11/12
WOWZER congrats to you!  i'm in the same boat as sue.. can't imagine doing any cooking in my house especially the first week.. i'm a BLT girl .. BITES LICKS TASTES.. sheesh!! good luck!
Pat-60
on 6/29/11 1:21 pm

I'm on day 5 of optifast and it hasn't been a problem at all.  Today I was craving a steak, but now thanks to you I have steak out of my head and it's now ribs!  Mmmmm can't wait!  All the best to you with your surgery.

Nov 29/10   Referred to St Josephs Hamilton
Dec 6/10    Orientation
Mar 9/11     Nurse, Dietician & Social Worker
Mar 31/11   Internest
May 26/11  Surgeon & pre-surgery class
JULY 11/11  VSG, hernia repair by  Dr Mehran Anvari
Most Active
Recent Topics