OMG Guelph called me...

Linda S.
on 7/13/11 1:58 am - Canada
Last minute appt. available for me to meet Dr. Reed on Mon. at 9am. I am so happy and excited and relieved to really be on the road to a healthier me. There are tears in my eyes. I'm bouncing too!
Thanks, Linda
1) Referral - June 26/10                           4) 2nd. meeting with same - Feb.2/11
2) Orientation - Dec.9/10
3) Met with S.W. Nurse, Diet. - Dec.14/10

lovin_life
on 7/13/11 2:07 am - Canada
That is awesome!!! I go for my appointment with him on Tuesday morning!! You are getting so close now!! It will be here before you know it!! I just wanted to ask.. have you had your class yet? Or were you one of the lucky 5 that didnt have to do it?

Referral sent to Guelph: April 2010        Second app (Nut/ Nurse): Jan. 31st/ 11
Orientation: September 16th, 2010        Surgery information class: May 10th/ 11          
Sleep Study: No sleep apnea                 Surgeon (Dr.Reed): July 19th/ 11     
H-pylori: Negative                                   PATTS: August 12th/ 11
(Nut/SW/Nurse): Dec.9th/10                     Surgery: August 18th/ 11                 
Linda S.
on 7/13/11 4:23 am - Canada
No nutrition class for me. Not sure thoug h if that's a good thing. What was it like?
Thanks, Linda
1) Referral - June 26/10                           4) 2nd. meeting with same - Feb.2/11

lovin_life
on 7/13/11 7:19 am - Canada
It was pretty good..very informative.. It was just me and 6 other people in the room with the 2 dietitans..a lot of the information was the same stuff we have been told a billion times.. but some of it was new.. and it was nice to be able to ask questions and hear information from the others in the group..

Referral sent to Guelph: April 2010        Second app (Nut/ Nurse): Jan. 31st/ 11
Orientation: September 16th, 2010        Surgery information class: May 10th/ 11          
Sleep Study: No sleep apnea                 Surgeon (Dr.Reed): July 19th/ 11     
H-pylori: Negative                                   PATTS: August 12th/ 11
(Nut/SW/Nurse): Dec.9th/10                     Surgery: August 18th/ 11                 
laura S.
on 7/13/11 2:19 am - London, Canada
Woohoo!!!!!  All the December folks are getting in fast now it seems!  This is so great!  I'm really happy that you got your call and great that you got in during a cancellation too!!!!!!! 

Yay!!!!!  I'll bounce with ya! 

Laura

Linda S.
on 7/13/11 4:28 am - Canada
I am sooo excited. It wasn't a cancellaton though. Just last minute appt. became available because of his schedule. Works for me!
By the way ...did your weight stay the same from when you were put in the yellow boo****il Dr. Reed's appt? I am only asking because I've gained almost 15lbs. according to my scale this morning.
Thanks, Linda

laura S.
on 7/13/11 5:15 am - London, Canada

I had lost a few lbs by that time.  Just do your best to get down as much as possible between now and Monday.   Sent you a private message by the way!

Best of luck!

Laura

(deactivated member)
on 7/13/11 6:06 am - Guelph, Canada
 Guelph just opened up a new block of surgicial times too. I was told another procedure I am waiting for would be in mid november.. I got a call from the OB that saying I am in for Aug 10 so that may have something to do with it
laura S.
on 7/13/11 6:20 am - London, Canada
If your still there August 12th, feel free to stop in and say hi!  Doubt I'll be worth visiting on the 11th since my surgery isn't until the afternoon!  LOL

(deactivated member)
on 7/13/11 7:41 am - Guelph, Canada
 sadly I wont but I live in Guelph so if I feel up to an outing I may stop by... 

I am having an endometrial ablation on the 10th
Most Active