How did you exersize yesterday???

KelliT
on 7/28/11 1:10 am
I ran 3 kms, 1.5 to the doctors and 1.5 back, and I am happy to say my blood works was perfect for the first time!!! I also did alot for manual labour and lifting in the morning....Happy Thursday the Longweekend starts tomrrow.....can someone else post this sat, sun, mon as I will be out of internet range.....Thanks

CdnGal
on 7/28/11 1:29 am - Canada
I went for a walk/job for 45min., and did 4 laps in the river before I saw a snake and then got the *&%$ out of there!!  Today b/c I am not feeling very well, went for 1 hr walk, and hopefully a swim later on- different place!
KelliT
on 7/28/11 2:28 am
Wow, a snake, Yuck!!!   Great work out!!! Are you interested in handling the posting of this thread sat, sun, mon??

laura S.
on 7/28/11 3:54 am - London, Canada
Yesterday I went to the gym in the morning and did 15 minutes of cardio (treadmill and hand bike) then time on the weights and swimming as usual.  Today did nothing in the morning though.  (Walked for 15 minutes with Susanne at lunch, but that was it for me).  Now that I've started optifast and my stomach is kind of rumbling, I'm not really wanting to go out and do anything that causes me to "bear down" in public!  LOL  Go figure?  Think I'll get my treadmill dusted off at home and stick to doing home exercises for a while to see if I'm going to be one of the oh so lucky ones that has issues with optifast!   Better safe than sorry!!!!!

KelliT
on 7/28/11 4:20 am
Thats good. I have full confidence you'll be fine on opti, I loved it, It was the escaping gas, LOL, that got me after surgery, stinky!!!!!

laura S.
on 7/28/11 4:24 am - London, Canada
Just one more thing to look forward to!  LOL 

KelliT
on 7/28/11 5:00 am
Yup!!

Sharvanne
on 7/28/11 7:34 am - Canada
 Went to the gym, did 30 minutes in the weight room on my arms and core.
Then did 35 minutes on the elliptical, and for the first time, 35 minutes on the elliptical.

I evan ran!!! Granted, it was for a total of 2 minutes spaced out over that 35 minutes but I DID IT!!!
Highest Weight - 372 (May 2010)
Surgery Weight - 332.6 (March 4, 2011)
Current Weight - 212.9
Goal Weight - 175
KelliT
on 7/28/11 7:54 am
You did it is right!! That is great!! I am gearing up for my nightly run, I head out around 830

Most Active
Recent Topics