Monday Morning Weigh In

laura S.
on 1/29/12 8:18 pm - London, Canada
Well the scale finally moved last week after being stalled out for a while, but this week only a .6 loss.. grrrrr!  I know... don't get caught up in the numbers, and I'm losing inches, but c'mon... lol  Oh well.. at least it is in the right direction!!!!

HW   392
LW    236.8
CW   236.2

Happy Monday!

Laura

Monica M.
on 1/29/12 8:24 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
HW 309
SW 288
TW 182.8

I'm up a bit from last week, but i had a crazy weekend away with girlfriends,so i ate and drank too much. Back on track today. (and don't regret the fun at all, just know i have to get back on track)

Tammy G.
on 1/29/12 8:31 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 01/25/12
 This is my first official weigh in and I've got to say I am real happy about the results.  My weight had stalled when I was on my last week of opti fast however I have managed to get all of my 8 lbs of surgery weight off and an additional few pounds to boot.  While I realize this won't happen every week I am loving the results of my new tool!

HW - 373
SW - 330
LW - 330
CW - 324

I will take the 6 pounds after only 5 days post op!!  Have a great day everyone!

Tammy 

laura S.
on 1/29/12 10:46 pm - London, Canada
Wow Tammy!!!  Good job!  You are doing really well.  How are you feeling?

Tammy G.
on 1/30/12 1:25 am - London, Canada
RNY on 01/25/12
 Thanks Laura, I feel amazing, most people can not tell I have even been in for surgery, they were asking me this morning when my date was...lol, I told them last Wednesday and they were amazed.  Honestly I attribute it to getting up right after surgery and going for walks in the hospital.  The nurses were telling me that the doctors kept coming by and were missing me because I didn't stay in my room much.  I could have easily went home on the Thursday.  Even now I went back to my normal routine and am just trying to fit all of drinks and vitamins in for one day. I am learning to listen to my new stomach and stop when anything feels off.  I have had 3 natural births one of which was a twin one and I can honestly say this surgery was a walk in the park compared to giving birth.

Tammy 

jthompson593
on 1/29/12 9:04 pm
 Everybody is doing great.
HW  254
LW  187
CW  187

No movement in scale but I will not let that get me down! This is a new week. Stay warm and active everyone.

(deactivated member)
on 1/29/12 9:05 pm - Canada
OMG! What a horrible weigh in!

Yesterday I got on the scale and it read 270. I was thrilled, thinking I finally broke my plateau. Then I reminded myself not to get too excited until I see that number for a few days - or the number decreasing.

Got on the scale this morning...back up to 273! AAARRRRGGGG!!!!! Back to plateau city!

BUT...still progress from where I started at 353. So Im still at 80lbs lost.

HW: 353
CW: 273
Megan M.
on 1/29/12 9:14 pm - Canada
So sick of this scale holding almost steady.  I'm down slightly this week to 190, I'll take that pound.  This makes me officially down 86 pounds.

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

CanDoItFour
on 1/29/12 9:14 pm - Canada

There must be something in the air ... add me to the "No Change" list.  The numbers on my very stuborn thighs and calves did move a tiny bit though, which is wonderful.  1/4" add up eventually!  Don't they? (LOL)

HW 348
LW 165
CW 165
Total loss 183

Be strong everyone!

Claire

imagenthat
on 1/29/12 9:32 pm - Bolton, Canada
Finally

SW 351
CW 192.4

Whoo Hoo 158.6 gone for every!