I'm going on the OH cruise in 15 days!!!!

stewartjackie
on 2/24/12 7:53 am - Pickering, Canada
I saw a post where someone had just come back from a cruise and said that it would be good if a bunch of us went from here.
After being caregiver to several family members while I was going through my own surgery, and a year and a half of a lot of stress, I decided to do something for myself.
So I posted on the cruise site and got 2 room mates from the US and will be going in just over 2 weeks. There are lectures and product sampling, but most of all time to relax with great people who know what we have all gone through. I'll take lost of pictures and will post!
Wish me luck with the room mates....

Hanneli xoxo
on 2/24/12 8:17 am - Sudbury, Canada
RNY on 10/30/12
 That sounds like a lot of fun! Take lots of photos and relax!  Can you bring some spring weather back, too? thanks! :)

Karen M.
on 2/24/12 8:18 am - Mississauga, Canada
As long as you're not rooming with AnneGG you're gold. LOL

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

stewartjackie
on 2/24/12 8:40 am - Pickering, Canada
Hi, I just sent you a message!!!!!!!!!!!

sam1am
on 2/24/12 11:39 pm
Oh man, do I ever second you on  that one, Karen!

Lucky you, enjoy Jackie!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

msheavyhearted
on 2/24/12 8:34 am - Marathon, ON, Canada
RNY on 02/02/12
That sounds like so much fun. I've always wanted to go on a cruise. I'm hoping on going on an OH cruise next year. I can't wait to hear all about your experience!
Want to join the CRAZY TransCanada Challenge?? Just message me. Here's a link to the rules: http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/on/4570778/REPOST-The-CRAZY-TransCanada-Challenge-Rules/

missingmanny
on 2/24/12 9:10 am - Canada
VERY FUN!  My gf and I went last April due to a post on here and had a great time...They made a lot of money on our food consumption though!!!

HW 268  SW 261  CW 166GW 170 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com    

PaulaToronto
on 2/24/12 11:48 am - Toronto, Canada
So happy you decided to go and that you found room mates.  I really am jealous and know you will have a fabulous time.

Highest W 312   Referral W 252   Surgery W 237   CW 156  Height 5'6"            

TBIYTC
on 2/24/12 12:49 pm - Ontario, Canada
VSG on 02/29/12
I am so happy for you - you really deserve this!  At least you know you have something in common with your roommates!!  Have an amazing time and let us know all the exciting details.

TBIYTC-The Best Is Yet To Come Referral-Mar 2011   Surgery Feb 29th, 2012

Moselle
on 2/24/12 11:33 pm - Athens, Canada
 I'm soooo jealous.  Enjoy and tell us all about it when you get back.  I would have loved to go but financially it just wasn't in the cards. I will keep my fingers crossed that you have terrific roommates.
Most Active
Recent Topics