Three month post-op

daisies109
on 2/17/14 1:13 pm

Well I am officially three months post op and down 63.5lbs. My life is changing in so many positive ways. I am living a healthy lifestyle, I am experiencing new NSV's more and more, and most importantly...I feel healthy again. No more heartburn, shortness of breath when doing any amount of activity, clothes are fitting so much better, and i feel positive again. This is probably the most precious gift at this point. Yes it is great to physically be changing, but the change in my mental outlook was not expected. I actually believe in myself again.. I feel that this tool has allowed me to have a new found faith in myself as a person. The path has not always been easy..had a stricture 4 weeks out, I have eaten to quickly at times which resulted in sickness, and I still struggle with certain foods. But this process really has allowed me to get in touch with my body again, and learning what my pouch likes and dislikes is just a part of it all. Best of luck to everyone!!! Thank you all for the continued support on this journey

Daisies

sellarsgal
on 2/17/14 7:25 pm - Oshawa, Canada

Congratulations! It is so inspiring to hear this! This is exactly what I look forward to after my surgery and cannot wait to feel so wonderful. Yes it will be difficult at times but so well worth it! 

HRRH -Orientation Nov  25, Dr. Sohi Jan 17, RN,SW,Dietician Feb 19, Dr Glazer Mar 5, Dr Sohi March 12. Surgery May 28th

Patm
on 2/17/14 8:23 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Congratulation on doing so well. Good luck on your continued success

Most Active
Recent Topics