my journey blog

BoboGhosty
on 5/4/14 11:01 am - Kitchener, Canada

Hello.  I had surgery April 8th 2014.  I started blogging.  It's nothing super fantastic yet, but I like writing and sharing my experiences so far.   My blog is:  boboonamission.wordpress.com  if you want to check it out.

I started at 235  down to 201 :)

SulowskiT
on 5/4/14 12:21 pm

Trouble finding your blog. What is it called?? What is the tag?

BoboGhosty
on 5/4/14 12:26 pm - Kitchener, Canada

sorry about that.  try this http://boboonamission.wordpress.com/

Zizzler
on 5/4/14 9:51 pm

Thank you for sharing - I have pcos too and hope rny will help.

Highest: 320, Surgery: 255 (Aug/14), Lowest: 132, Current: 167, Goal: 155

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard

BoboGhosty
on 5/4/14 11:23 pm - Kitchener, Canada

You are most welcome.  PCOS can really be tiring.  I know there were moments that I just preferred to die than continue living with PCOS.  I am praying for the best so far.

Solstice
on 5/5/14 5:59 am
RNY on 11/27/14

What a great blog! I am going through Guelph as well...next appt on wednesday with SW/Nurse/Dietician

Connie

Solstice

BoboGhosty
on 5/5/14 11:10 am - Kitchener, Canada

Thank you :)  I am glad you enjoyed it.  Is this your first round?  If all goes well maybe you will have surgery in the fall.   I had my first meeting with the team in May too.  11 months later..surgery!  all the best!

Solstice
on 5/9/14 11:23 pm
RNY on 11/27/14

Hi, 

Just had my second appts with SW/Dietician/Nurse. Seeing Dr. Agarwal next week. Sleep study results end of May. THEN I will be on the list. Apparently I am an "orphan" now. Maybe surgery by late November? We will see...

Solstice

BoboGhosty
on 5/10/14 12:16 am - Kitchener, Canada

Its a breeze from here.  Just have to focus on continuing to eat well, learn to chew, focus on drinking 2 liters of water every day.  These things will make you successful.  It will make time pass too.  everything you can do to change now, will make the world of difference post op.  You can do it!  Keep me posted.

Most Active
Recent Topics