I don't believe it

Karen M.
on 7/4/14 8:24 am - Mississauga, Canada

hahaha

You know, I paused for a second before sending. Then I thought, "Nah, Barb's a tough old broad, she'll see the humour."

Glad you did. LOL

Love you too xoxo

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

highlandbear
on 7/4/14 11:12 am - Canada

watch it I may be a broad and tough but one thing I am not and that is old. May just be a reason to block you lol Could not do that no fun than

Blueiiis
on 7/4/14 9:14 am - Mississauga, Canada
RNY on 08/11/14

What is the point of this thread? The way I see it, you are calling attention to someone who has blocked you for being mean, and you say that you weren't.... But this thread is pretty mean spirited - saying things like 'the truth hurts' and maybe she needs mental help. 

So tell me, what is the point of this thread? To have others come here and start bashing her too? 

Karen M.
on 7/4/14 9:21 am - Mississauga, Canada

Is that how you see it? I guess I see it as a kind lady who is 5 years post-op who is sad that someone felt the need to block her when what she was truly trying to do was help. I guess I apologize for making jokes on the thread. I'm terrible at trying to lighten the mood around here.

:)

Karen

highlandbear
on 7/4/14 11:32 am - Canada

There is nothing mean here and if you had read what she posted about people who were trying to help her you would understand. When you have been around for 5 plus years you can see the writing on the wall. When you keep calling a place 5 times in 13 weeks it is sending out warning bells with them at the center. Sorry to say. The process is slow and there are many people who want this operation and just try to imagine if every person called as often as she has what it would be like there. People would not be able to get any work done.  I would rather make sure that they are mentally stable because I will tell you this journey is for life and there are days it can be dam tough. There are days you will wish you could eat something that you know you can't because if you do you will be rolled up on the bed crying from the pain.  better yet you spend 2 years not being able to eat because as soon as something goes into you your stomach hurts. Not fun believe me and if your mind is not where it needs to be you will not handle it and I am glad that hospital is making sure she is stable. If she is than she should not be so worried about going to see someone. I am not trying to be mean I just have way to much experience and understanding this whole thing 

redviking
on 7/5/14 1:21 pm - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 07/22/14

Suggesting that someone may need mental help is not mean.  We should all do everything we need to in order to care for our mental health.  Is it mean for you to suggest someone gets help from a dermatologist if they have a rash?

Referral: Nov 12   Sleep Study: Feb 13   Orientation: Feb 13  1st appt NSWD: May 13   2nd appt NSWD July 13  2nd Sleep Study: Dec 13   Post Op Nut: April 14 Meet Dr. Pereira-Hong: May 14  PATTS: July 8 14   Surgery: July 22 14

Sunny123
on 7/4/14 9:55 am
RNY on 12/05/13

No kidding...what a bunch of horse crap.

And then the post of, I am leaving this board because of mean people.  

If people just agreed and didn't give good constructive advice there'd be no need for this board. Let's call it The Just Tell Me I'm right Board and Say What I Want to Hear Board, The Just Say Yes You're Right Board. Or how about The Poor Me Board, My Way or the Highepway board.

Grow the Eff Up!

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

Karen M.
on 7/4/14 9:59 am, edited 7/4/14 10:11 am - Mississauga, Canada

I am so bad. Your whole post made me laugh right out loud, all by myself here. I'd LOVE to have a board like that, where I could be ME ME ME and no one would be judgy and block me.

Edited to add: I just read it again and laughed all over myself. Thank you. I needed that.

Karen

highlandbear
on 7/4/14 11:35 am - Canada

love it the one thing we can not call it the honest board. People do not want to hear that. I vote for just say Yes you're right Board because it seems lately that is all that people want to hear

Keeshaja
on 7/5/14 9:56 am
DS on 10/21/14

Y'all are too funny

I'm Still Loving, Still Praying and Still Dreaming....

Most Active
Recent Topics