I don't believe it

highlandbear
on 7/4/14 6:32 am - Canada

First time ever have I been blocked. Zizzler I am sorry that you took my post the wrong way but I will stand behind it and I do not feel that people were being mean to you or trying to gloat. In fact I think most of the posts people were trying to help you and see where you went wrong. I hope when you have settle down and look the posts over  that you will see that people were not being mean to you. Maybe you do need help and the hospital might have picked up on it. For those people who posted to her and she thought you were mean in no way where you mean. Sometimes reading the truth can hurt

Laurie C.
on 7/4/14 6:46 am - Collingwood, ON, Canada

sometimes people just get so mired in their ideas they can't see the real problem.  I wouldn't take it personal, just consider the source and how upset she is.

Laurie

Surgery:  June 11, 2012--Dr. Starr--Humber

highlandbear
on 7/4/14 8:25 am - Canada

I am Laurie. That is why I am saying for her to take a look. No one was out to get her. As she kept posting about should  i call all the time I thought Lady you keep calling and they will make you see someone. I do think it will do her good. This operation is not a pill it is such a serious operation you need your mind in the right frame. Hope things work out for her and she opens her eyes

Karen M.
on 7/4/14 8:38 am - Mississauga, Canada

Well, to be honest, one person was a tad harsh in my (not so) humble opinion. But hey, whatever. You know it's funny - I have absolutely no one blocked at all. NO ONE, after 8 1/2 years here. But I know I'm blocked by a few.

I can't imagine why.

HAHAHAHAHA

Ok, yeah, I can.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

highlandbear
on 7/4/14 9:07 am - Canada

Karen you blocked now way. They don't know what they are missing. lol. Yes there was one harsh one but that came after her post about being being mean to her. It came just after your post she wrote how people where mean and something about taking glory in it. ( not her words but same idea. ) At that point no one had been mean and that is what i was replying to. I have  3 more years to be 8 years but I have not yet blocked anyone. No need.  She needs to re read what people have written and see that they do care. I have a feeling she has issues and the hospital may have picked up on it. If she does than it is good that the hospital is catching it. To many people have this operation who have not been ready. We both know that. Need to meet up soon. Take care crazy girl 

Karen M.
on 7/4/14 9:14 am - Mississauga, Canada

OH yes, totally blocked. It's okay. Apparently they don't understand my cunning wit and overall wonderfulness.

hahaha

I can't even type that without laughing.

I know exactly what you're saying about people (that we know!) not being ready, or stable, or in any way capable of managing. Seen it too many times.

By the way, who you callin' crazy? It's a wonder they let ME have surgery.

Karen

Keeshaja
on 7/5/14 9:50 am
DS on 10/21/14

Lol you are so funny, love your honesty 

I'm Still Loving, Still Praying and Still Dreaming....

Karen M.
on 7/5/14 2:08 pm - Mississauga, Canada

I find a little honesty goes a long way. Sometimes people aren't so fond of truth-tellers. I don't know how to be anyone else. :)

Karen

Karen M.
on 7/4/14 8:17 am - Mississauga, Canada

Really? Well I'll have you know that I have you blocked. I have you blocked right now in fact. You're not reading this.

Karen

highlandbear
on 7/4/14 8:23 am - Canada

OH no Karen how could you do this to me. I am crying over my key board. Just think I will never read a comment from Karen ever ever again. OH what should I do. Love you Karen. Need the laugh

Most Active
Recent Topics