only a few more weeks To wait

mickeymantle
on 5/30/13 12:35 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

I was told if I could lose 6 more lbs I could have my surgery around June 27, the surgeon goes on vacation in July, so if I can't make June 27 I have the chose of waiting till August  or using his partner ,also a great surgeon

Im thinking of starting the liquid diet early to help loss more weight

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

mickeymantle
on 6/10/13 1:30 am, edited 6/10/13 1:30 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

in 2 more weeks I should be about coming off the table , need to be at the hospital at 5:30 am , don't these people sleep lol ,

and my surgeon says it takes 2 hours guess thats with all the prep because one of the Mexican surgeons says he averages  35 minutes for the surgery   and I can't believe that there would be such a great difference in time , well I will be sleeping an in no rush so I just want him to take his time and get it right

Linda_S
on 6/17/13 3:20 am - Eugene, OR

Congrats!  I can remember the excitement.  I was fine until they were wheeling me down the hallway to the OR, then I wanted to get up and run away!  But, I'm glad I did it!  Best wishes!

Success supposes endeavor. - Jane Austen

mickeymantle
on 6/17/13 3:02 pm - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

thank you , Im shore next week at this time I will be in a bad mood,, pain killers thirsty and can't drink till morning , needing to walk even if it hurts to get out of bed

Most Active
Recent Topics