jbasney
on 7/26/13 5:49 am - Bandon, OR

Hi everyone, I had my bypass on July 16th so I am 10 days out. Struggling day to day with feeling great then feeling lousy again. Difficult sleeping because I can't get comfortable. I am suppose to go back to work in 3 days but am worried I wont be able to due to the burning pain in my lower abdomen that I am assured is nerve pain. It seems weird that this is nerve pain because there are no incisions near it and it is low on my stomach just left of my belly button. Has anyone else had this pain?

All that said. I am glad to be in a group that is just for Oregon. Good luck to you all.

mickeymantle
on 7/29/13 12:23 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

welcome , glad your doing fine but if you are still having that pain call your surgeon

isn't it great that the weather cooled down , hated coming home from the hospital last week with it 90f out , i don't have ac at home

I woke up on Friday with a big bruise in that area and called my surgeon and was told it is normal and to call if I didn't feel something was right 

your pain is probity normal but it can't hurt to check it out

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

tdbull
on 8/11/13 4:07 am - WA
RNY on 08/13/13
Hoping you're feeling better now. I'm having revision surgery Tuesday and only taking a week off. I work from home when not traveling so will be somewhat comfie at work for 3 weeks then take off on a 2 week business trip week 4 post surgery.

Lapband surgery in 2009 -  Revision to RNY August 13, 2013 with gallbladder removal.

HW - (260)   SW - (197)   GW - (135), updated on 1-2-14 to 125lbs  HT 5'5"  Goal reached 3/2/14-revised goal to 120 on 3/9/14   reached 4/6/14             

tammym
on 8/29/13 5:15 am - Portland, OR
Revision on 01/16/12

There is a monthly support group at Good Sam. It's a long commute for you but you might want to consider coming. 

http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/tammym/

Most Active
Recent Topics