no one in oregon has had wls

lilnana14
on 11/1/14 11:01 am, edited 11/1/14 11:02 am

Hi I am from Astoria Oregon and had my sleeve done 6 1/2 months ago in Portland. My daughter had the same the same surgery by same surgeon in Portland. However, we are looking for a regular physician to go to Portland or nearby area's that are familiar with bariatric surgeries and after care. No doctors in our small area know enough about it to help people out like us that need long term after care. If you know of any good physicians out there that you could recommended that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much

Bellz
on 12/1/14 1:21 pm

I am sad not more people from Oregon are on this board. I expected to see lots of posts. Sorry I can't help answer your question...Just commenting on your No one from Oregon has had WLS

mike324-190
on 12/4/14 2:35 pm
RNY on 12/30/14

I'm in Coos Bay OR. Anyone local? I'm pre-op. 12-30-14 scheduled date. I'm having the RNY procedure. Need info about where to get pre-op liquids locally. 

Galleymaid
on 12/19/14 6:48 pm

I live in Waldport,  OR. I had the lap band in 2006 in Mexico. I've gained almost 100 pounds and only lost 25 after surgery.  I'm now in a program in Corvallis to have wls. I'm looking at May for the surgery date. I'm leaning towards a bypass. I just don't think the other wls would work well for me. Any advice for someone learning to walk and talk in a new world?

Most Active
Recent Topics