Hi from the North Coast area in Oregon

lilnana14
on 4/5/15 6:00 am

Hi, just wanted to see if anyone had their bariatric surgery at Legacy Good Sam. in Portland. I had my gastric sleeve April 2015. So I am coming up on my 1 year surgervesary. Would love to talk to other Oregon wls people out there.

(deactivated member)
on 4/12/15 3:08 am
RNY on 05/04/15

My husband and I are both scheduled for surgery at Legacy Good Sam next month!  

lilnana14
on 4/14/15 6:49 am

I wish you the best of luck in your surgeries.  Nice to see someone else from Oregon on here.

Patty T.
on 5/20/15 4:02 pm - Boalsburg, PA

I've completed the supervised diet with Legacy and had my first appointment with Dr. Patterson yesterday. I'm having the sleeve and need to lose 15 more pounds (down to 390) to get my BMI down. I've already lost 25 from my Nov start weight of 430.

Keeks911
on 6/11/15 10:10 am - SALEM, OR

I had my sleeve surgery June 3rd, I am only post-op 8 days.  I thought Legacy was great, I hadn't ever had surgery before, for anything. I was very happy with my short stay there. Dr. Halpin is amazing, the Legacy Weight Institute is amazing. I am very satisfied with my experience so far.  I look forward to what my one year surgeversary will be like :) 

Congratulations to you lilnana14!

lagesch
on 6/24/15 8:56 pm

I was curious how everything is going with post-op...who was your dr, etc.  I am considering either the sleeve or the bypass and would love any info you could share...

Thanks-

Lisa

Most Active
Recent Topics