HAPPY 2 YEAR SURGIVERSARY GERI !!!!

Dennis Belk
on 6/26/08 1:07 am - Philadelphia, PA

OUR FRIEND GERI aka LITLHURRY HAS REACHED ANOTHER MILESTONE. TODAY SHE IS TWO YEARS OUT FROM SURGERY. LET'S ALL JOIN IN AND CELEBRATE WITH HER. GERI YOU ARE DOING GREAT, THERE IS NO DOUBT. Dennis

EileenWalton
on 6/26/08 1:19 am
Congrats Geri.  I read your profile and I know you've been through the good and the bad.  But you've  done wonderfully over the past two years and are an inspiration to all.  Hope you have a great day today....you truly deserve it.
Eileen

Mary Benford
on 6/26/08 2:43 am - Emmaus, PA

CONGRATS GERI!!   Keep your head up darlin' you're doing just fine. Like my signature says, success is not a destination, it's a journey.   Pick it up, and keep it moving.  It never ends!!! We love ya!!

Success is a journey... not a destination!     

Pam Hart
on 6/26/08 3:19 am - Easton, PA
CONGRATS Geri!  You are the true picture of "successing" and keep at it daily!  Thanks for being such a great inspiration to ALL of us! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
bubble273
on 6/26/08 4:04 am - Levittown, PA
Way to go, Geri!!!!  Congratulations on your two-year surgiversary!!!  Celebrate lots!!!

Karen

litlhurry
on 6/26/08 10:06 am - anytown, PA
Thank you everyone...you guys are the best........
Ready4 AChange
on 6/26/08 11:13 am - Upper Chichester, PA
Happy Surgiversary !            To another year of a healthy life !       Sandy

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1789 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1884 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2564 views