***Monday Roll Call***

Pam Hart
on 6/29/08 5:10 pm - Easton, PA
Good morning all! Today when I get off of work I officially start my vacation - don't have to be back till 11pm NEXT monday!  Whoo hoo!! I did end up going to the doctors office - with strep/bronchitis/sinus infection.  I was actually feeling a bit better on Sunday, but went to the doctors so that it didn't get out of control.  I'm banned from jogging for 10 days, but he said that I could walk the 5k as long as I was feeling up to it - so walking I will be! Today after work I am going food shopping.  After that - I am gathering up my laundry and doing laundry most of the day at my parents. I also have to make a pasta salad for a party at work tonight, which I will not be at, but will be dropping off some food for. In the evening we may go to Great Adventure or Seaside for a few hours depending on the weather.  We may invite my cousin who is in from MD to join us.  His parents can be a little finicky - so I'm not sure if they will allow him to come with us, but we will certainly try.  He's in 7th grade and very mature - so I don't anticipate a problem with him. Have a great day! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Patricia R.
on 6/29/08 6:33 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Pam, Sorry to hear you are sick.  I hope you begin to feel better.  It sucks to be sick when you are on vacation.   My plans for today are to make my AA meeting and then finish cleaning.  The munchkin is coming on Tuesday now.  They are leaving Michigan tonight and driving through the night.  I was wiped out yesterday and slept most of the day.  I will also get in a swim today too. Have a great day. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

ktreavis
on 6/29/08 8:24 pm - PA

Good Morning PA...After spending much of the day yesterday just trying to have a BM, I am hoping to have a better day today. I am already at work and I think it will be a good day. Not much planned, I am going to make dinner for the family when I get home. I plan on making them lasagna, I haven't made one in a while, so I am looking forward to it. It is funny, I have come to enjoy cooking even more after surgery, my husband says he can't believe I can still cook so well, even though I am not tasting anything that I make. I run a small catering company, so I am always cooking. Actually I have a work function to cook for this week and the guest of honor has asked for italian food as well, so we shall see how that goes. Hope you all have a good day. - Katie

Progress not perfection

dit657
on 6/29/08 10:13 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning everyone. I had a good weekend - got some good work-outs in on my bike and walks with the dog. Spent a lot of money this weekend - bought hubby 2 new recliners for his man cave Saturday; Sunday we bought new carpet for the family room. He wanted to go look at a new car but I talked him out of that - he really doesn't need one - just sort of had that itch. Plans have changed for my granddaughter - we couldn't get her ticket changed for her to stay until July 13 (she lives in Seattle but is in PA visiting other family right now), so she has to leave this Saturday. Now her other grandfather is being a real d*ck about meeting me to get her during the week this week so I can see her for a couple of days. This is my daughter's adoptive father and he's always had issues with she and I being re-united and how wonderful our relationship is - he's a major control freak - and now he's using my granddaughter to **** me off. What really upsets me is that she's very upset over not being able to see us. Anyway, I don't know if I'll get to see her not this week. Wish me luck. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 6/29/08 11:02 pm
  Im sorry  you are sick!  What a way to start your vacation.  I hope you are feeling better by Thursday so you can enjoy the holiday weekend.   I am working today....my vacation isn't scheduled until the last week in August.  I am so burnt out at this point, I don't know if I am going to make it until them without a major melt down LOL I have some errands to run tonight, need to finish the laundry and make up the beds and do some cleaning for this weekend.  I am going to try to get to the gym and then I am going to BED....I am exhausted. hg
DianeMarie
on 6/30/08 1:36 am - Delmont, PA

Hi Everyone! 

I can't wait for my vacation.  It's in 2 weeks.  I'm off today and am planning to spend the day cleaning and doing laundry and getting my exercise in.  We didn't walk yesterday because of the rain and I felt bummed.

I'm making my boys stay home and I'm going to crack the whip today and make sure they help me.  They are already dreading it!  I will probably run out to walmart to get miracle grow for my plants and pick up a few things for dinner.

My allergies are slowly getting better.  I wish I could stop taking the meds for it but its too soon.

Have a great day!

Diane

Smileycons!

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Dana C.
on 6/30/08 1:48 am - Royersford, PA
hello everyone
I hope you are all doing well and your week gets off to a good start
not a lot going on here this week
we do leave Thurs for a long weekend on the Chesapeake Bay at my sister-in-laws
Trying to plan what I will take with me to eat

368/182/160