I have a date!

Melanie B.
on 7/3/08 1:31 am - Doylestown, PA
My independence day will be September 8, 2008!!! I just got the call from Barix - I am so excited and nervous and giddy.

woo hoo, I'm gonna be one skinny *****!

Looking forward to getting to know you all better.

tammypa
on 7/3/08 1:35 am - Philadelphia, PA
That is wonderful!!! I remember when I got my date - I was soooo excited. What great news to get before the holiday. We will be welcoming u on the losers bench very soon! Tammy
dit657
on 7/3/08 1:52 am - Boothwyn, PA
CONGRATULATIONS!! That is one of THE best calls in the world, isn't it?! I'm very happy for you and we'll all slide over so there's room on the loser's bench when you're ready to join us! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
tracyb330
on 7/3/08 2:40 am - Temple, PA

Congrats girl!!!!!! I am so happy for you. Are you going to the support group this month? If so, I will see you there! Tracy

5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
Melanie B.
on 7/3/08 2:49 am - Doylestown, PA
On July 3, 2008 at 9:40 AM Pacific Time, tracyb330 wrote:

Congrats girl!!!!!! I am so happy for you. Are you going to the support group this month? If so, I will see you there! Tracy

yes i am! when is it next tuesday night?

tracyb330
on 7/3/08 3:00 am - Temple, PA
I was thinking the post-op meeting but maybe I should go to a pre-op one.
5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
Melanie B.
on 7/3/08 3:02 am - Doylestown, PA
I'm so close i will most likely go to both. what do they do in the pre-op meeting? anyone know? My hubby is kinda anxious now and emailed me today that he needs to understand what i'm goign to be going through so he can help me.

Pam Hart
on 7/3/08 3:08 am - Easton, PA
That's a great way to start off your holiday weekend!!  And with only 2 mos to go you'll be on the losers bench in no time!  Congrats!! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Laureen S.
on 7/3/08 3:21 am - Maple Shade, NJ

That is terrific, I remember well getting that call, I was so excited I could not sleep that night. . .  it's awesome that you now know when you will be joining the rest of us on the Loser's Bench.  Seeing that summer goes by in a hurry, it will be here before you know it!   Take care, hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Nicole0216
on 7/3/08 8:31 am - Lancaster, PA
congratulations
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1800 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1893 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2572 views