As of this morning....

Mary Benford
on 7/4/08 9:23 pm - Emmaus, PA
I fit into a size 8.    Holy crap.
I should prob. cry lol.    that's what I'm best at.   Starting off in the beginning, I wanted to go from a size 34W, to at least a 14.   I would have been happy with that..   but my god...   an 8.    I should celebrate lol 

Success is a journey... not a destination!     

ktreavis
on 7/4/08 9:59 pm - PA
You should celebrate.....I know I sound like a broken record, but once again, you truly are an inspiration, both inside and out. Thanks for sharing the journey and allowing me to grow form your moments.  - Katie

Progress not perfection

Ready4 AChange
on 7/4/08 10:02 pm - Upper Chichester, PA
Congratulations !  Sandy

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

bubble273
on 7/4/08 10:02 pm - Levittown, PA
OMG, Mary!!!!  A size 8???  That is ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!!!  What a total WOW moment.  Celebrate all day and the rest of your life, girlfriend.  You have made an unbelievable transformation and should be completely proud of yourself.  Again, like I've said before, you look ABSOLUTELY AMAZING and are a TRUE INSPIRATION!!!

Karen

(deactivated member)
on 7/4/08 10:47 pm - Eastern, PA
They look REALLY good too!
NANCYL
on 7/4/08 11:01 pm - PHILA, PA
Mary, What a WONDERFUL WOW MOMENT!!!!! that is truely wonderful enjoy fitting into those 8 and wear them PROUDLY!!! Nancy
ldillabough
on 7/4/08 11:13 pm - Burlington, NJ
Mary, Just had surgery July lst and this is the frist time I've been on the forum since June 30th.  What a great inspiration for me and others.  I love the pictures of you with your size 34 jeans.  Hats off to you!!! Lisa
Shannon O.
on 7/4/08 11:15 pm - Reading, PA
celebrate by doing more shopping!!! Huge sales going on at the outlets in Limrick and up here in Reading...

Mary Benford
on 7/4/08 11:30 pm - Emmaus, PA
I am going shopping today as a matter of fact... Wedding dress shopping!!!!

Success is a journey... not a destination!     

Pam Hart
on 7/4/08 11:37 pm - Easton, PA
SIZE 8???  OMG Mary!!  That is awesome awesome awesome!!!  Wear them proudly!!  You are doing such a fantastic job!! Have fun with the wedding dress shopping!! Just as any FYI...and I don't know if "regular" wedding dresses are the same as mine was a plus size...but I was a size 20W for the wedding - and my dress - get this - was a size 26 because "they run small due to European designs" as per all the bridal shops.  So, if you are a bit bigger in the dress size, please don't freak out (I know I did!!) Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1803 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1901 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2582 views