hello im new to boards

SPANKAROO
on 7/5/08 11:19 am
hello all my name is george and i been in the oh chat for a few months its a great support for me and i just found these boards i had rny jun18th of this year and lost 22 lbs in 12 days but i lost 178 pre op in 7 months  looking for people in my area dr boorse did my bypass hes an awesome doctor
Pam Hart
on 7/5/08 12:35 pm - Easton, PA
Welcome to the boards!!  I did not have your surgeon, but wish you well.  I'm a jersey girl, actually, but post here because that's where my surgeon/hospital was (barix clinics in langhorne, pa)  you lost 178 pounds in 7 mos pre op?  That in of itself is amazing......you will succeed with this tool! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Shannon O.
on 7/5/08 12:59 pm - Reading, PA
Welcome George! And congrats on your surgery and the weight loss so far...

So, tell us more about yourself... general area where ya live, what you like to do for fun, about your family etc...

Ask any questions you may have.. I am sure someone knows the answer to it

SPANKAROO
on 7/6/08 1:41 am
hi im 34 years old hehe i live in eason pa like 20 minutes from allentown i enjoying swimming at the ymca bingo walking adn shopping and just hangin out with new people i have no kids or a wife so its just me hugsssssssss
CherylT
on 7/6/08 9:26 am - Perkasie, PA
Hey I know you! Welcome to our board! :) Cheryl

SPANKAROO
on 7/6/08 9:28 am
so u know me from the support group will u be there for the next one july 16th
CherylT
on 7/7/08 12:24 am - Perkasie, PA
On July 6, 2008 at 4:28 PM Pacific Time, SPANKAROO wrote:
so u know me from the support group will u be there for the next one july 16th
Actually I know you from chat I believe. Yes I am planning on going to the post-op support group at Barix. Hope to see you there! Grab me and say hi! -Cheryl

jovigirl
on 7/6/08 10:42 am - washington, NJ
Hi George,welcome aboard.I had my rny done @Barix but live in Washington,NJ so I am very close to you.Congrats on such success so far

MeLinda 
 Goal is 165 or thigh high boots whichever comes first

New_Beginnings_36
on 7/6/08 11:10 pm - PA
George, Welcome to the PA boards! Congrats on all of your success thus far! Wishing you much continued success along your journey :).......Stefanie

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Laureen S.
on 7/7/08 12:21 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi George,  Congratulations on your success thusfar, you have landed on one of the friendliest, supportive boards around, so welcome and wishing you lots of "successing" moments! Hugs, prayers and positive thoughts, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1800 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1893 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2572 views